Kiwifarms Associate Christorian X / Kengle X / Pit Viper Salesman / AF Stream Watch / in_vexillum

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Dude, you think everything glows
Not everything. Just most things. Because they do.
you think Null is backed by the Russians too
No. I just said that he lied when he said he had no connection to Russia. DA is Russian, and enough of a connection etc, as well as anyone donating to it is giving their dox to the Glowskis, because that is fact.
An actual female? You have to agree that the term ""Progressive Christianity" is a tad oxymoronic. It's also a very new term.
I call that a "progressive Christian".
What about the trannie holding the sign? Is that also PC?
Ethan, by getting married at 22 to a big tittied Christian woman
Citation needed. And tits ain't everything. Look at Venti.
is arguably more authentically trad than any of the trad-LARPers on KF assuming him to be ghey and his wife to be trans.
Remember, a lot of KF is people like you. Only they haven't pissed off some jannies, and come over here to post about it. Ofc a lot of it is socks of mentally ill people. Swings and round-a-bouts innit?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
What about the trannie holding the sign? Is that also PC?

LMAOOO, the "trannie" in that picture is Maggie! She's not trans. In fact, here's Daiymo on his Twitter account defending his wife's honour against Kiwis accusing her of being trans:

September 13- 2 days after my recent swatting, Pit Viper Salesman appears with a slightly softer tone. Why? Later he will claim he had no idea I accused him, but suddenly he having sympathy for a woman he had repeatedly called ugly, trans, and posted her personal info.

Remember, a lot of KF is people like you.

There is literally no one on KF who is "like me". If they were "like me" they wouldn't put up with Null abusing them and gaslighting them and trying to blame them for all his tech problems. If they were "like me" they would've already left, like I did.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
LMAOOO, the "trannie" in that picture is Maggie!
C'mon, you can't fault a person for thinking that was a picture of a trannie. Jaw line. Height. I'm not expecting a Chud like Ethan to hook some 10/10. But... and let's put aside what a try hard he is (just like Gahoole, his husband)... I mean... c'mon... the jaw line...
There is literally no one on KF who is "like me". If they were "like me" they wouldn't put up with Null abusing them and gaslighting them and trying to blame them for all his tech problems. If they were "like me" they would've already left, like I did.
You should read Donne, No Man Is An Island, and consider that people are leaving. A&H is seen as nigger cattle. Kwiffar see the active (sustainable) part of the forum as goyim... making them, I guess, the Moloch worshipping Canaanites. And listen to this:

And for Gaymo...

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
What a queen

I think Maggie was behind it all this time. The whole Laughing Daiymo thing, it was all her idea. She's the one writing Ethan's films scripts and all of his jokes. She was the one filming him in the shower in the latest video. It looks like he's flirting with the viewer, but he was actually performing a seductive shower dance for his waifu.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
What I like best about Daiymo's superghey videos is the idea that he's secretly filming these videos together with his wife Maggie{link] who is the true brain behind the operation, and she's actually the one who's directing Daiymo, urging him from behind the camera to "make it moar ghey, honey!", LMAO:

Seriously, I think the real reason KF, PVS and AltisticRight hate Daiymo so much is because he has essentially beat them at their own Darwin games: despite everyone thinking that he's ghey and his wife is trans IRL, he's actually superstraight IRL and got married at 22 to a big tittied Christian woman with whom you know he's now gonna have lots of... bunny rabbits, or something.

Ethan & Maggie the progressive Christian zoomer power couple from Georgia were made to troll KF.
True. I have much better game The Daiymo has much better game than Kengle X who let's whores sleep on his couch whenever they show up, feeds then breakfast in bed, and simps for 19 year old girls.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
True. I have much better game The Daiymo has much better game than Kengle X who let's whores sleep on his couch whenever they show up, feeds then breakfast in bed, and simps for 19 year old girls.

I know he pretends to be a doctor in his videos, but IMO Daiymo needs to see an actual doctor about that potential herpes sore though:

DaiymoWhatHappenedHerpesWTF.jpg

Ethan, you really don't wanna pass that herpes onto Maggie, so go see a doctor please.

I've been exploring his Twitter account, and these are his tweets arguing with an incel:

DaiymoVersusIncels01.jpgDaiymoVersusIncels02.jpgDaiymoVersusIncels03.jpg

"If you want to be loved be lovable", KF better never hear that!

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Weeeell. Gahoole has his own thread (where I generally put Gaymo stuff).
Which one can argue a third part may not know about but the string along without any mention of the threads subject and avoiding frogninjas prompt to mock said subject has me suspicious.
But from the "boo hoo joshy was mean to me" posting is very femme.
As is writing emotional screeds on these types of forums which Mr. X has done, just a thought I had.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
IMO, Daiymo should have his own thread. Better yet, let's have a separate Ethan & Maggie thread.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
It's not impossible. It's like they are trying to cozy up to get a broom or something, I'll tell you that.
Fair point, a silly notion that but I'm going to stop being a hypocrite and derailing the thread.
IMO, Daiymo should have his own thread. Better yet, let's have a separate Ethan & Maggie thread.
If you build it they will come(staff won't jump down your throat for esoteric rules on OP crafting so as long as you make an effort nobody will object to you doing this imo).

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Easy now.
I personally have no problem with Ethan showig off his moobs in his Daiymo videos, because I know Maggie is standing there telling her husband to take his shirt off while she's filming him. If Maggie is OK with showing off her husband's moobs for the world to see on Youtube, who am I to object to this married Christian couple from Georgia engaging in mutually consented to public exhibitionism, in the name of Jesus the Refugee.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Kiwis are just angry & jelly because Daiymo got married at 22 and he's already breeding bunnies with Maggie, so you know he's going to beat Kiwis at their own silly Darwin games:

You know this man will be having lots of Jesus Refugee babies with his big tittied Christian wife soon.
Unlike incel Kiwis LARPing at having superior white genes, Ethan and Maggie will be saving the white race in Georgia.