Chris Chan is Being Released on Probation

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1666411858850.png

@SIGSEGV How many times are you going to be strapped to a car battery in an abandoned garage by the NSA for drawing from this well? It was funny the first time but now it comes across like you can't help yourself; shit, even Boogie has more composure when he's getting spawn camped. Calm down. It's only an internet.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 22884
@SIGSEGV How many times are you going to be strapped to a car battery in an abandoned garage by the NSA for drawing from this well? It was funny the first time but now it comes across like you can't help yourself; shit, even Boogie has more composure when he's getting spawn camped. Calm down. It's only an internet.
someone should write an erotic fanfiction out of this.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
BARB JERKS OFF PIGS. SHE GETS DOWN ON HER KNEES AND CRAWLS THROUGH THE PIGPISS MUD SLOP AND SNUGGLES UP TO THE PIG, HER FINGERS TRACING ALONG IT'S BELLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT'S COCK. SHE BEGINS TUGGING AND STROKING AS HER TWAT MOISTENS, HER BREASTS SWELLING AND HER NIPPLES BEGIN TO STICK OUT LIKE ERASERS ON A FRESH #2 PENCIL. SHE GRUNTS WITH SATISFACTION AS THE PIG BEGINS EAGERLY THRUSTING INTO HER HAND, HER GRIP NOW TIGHTENING TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF THE PIG'S GREASY CORKSCREW COCK. SHE LOWERS HER HEAD TO WATCH THE COCK WORK IN HER HAND, GROANS WITH SATISFACTION AND BEGINS WORKING HER CLIT WITH HER OTHER MUDDY HAND, HER HIPS GYRATING WITH THE RHYTHM OF THE PIG'S THRUSTING. "OH FUCKING JESUS GOD YES.." SHE GASPS. SHE CHANGES POSITIONS, STILL MAINTAINING CONTROL OF THE FEVERISHLY THRUSTING COCK AS THE PIG'S SQUEALING INTENSIFIES. SHE LEANS FORWARD AND WITH HER LIPS ALMOST TOUCHING THE PIG'S EAR, SHE WHISPERS COLE'S NAME AND BEGINS TO SHUDDER. SHE TURNS HER ATTENTION AGAIN TO THE PIGS SWOLLEN MEMBER ROCKING IN HER HAND. SHE PRESSES IT BETWEEN HER HAND AND HER FACE, THE PIG THRUSTING IT AGAINST HER CHEEKS AS SHE DROOLS. WITH A MASSIVE GRUNT AND A HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL, THE PIG'S BALLS EXPLODE, BEGINNING A MASSIVE SHOWER OF HOT, SOUR PIG JIZZ. BARB CUPS ONE HAND UNDER THE FOUNTAIN OF STEAMING GENETIC MATERIAL GATHERING IT IN HER HAND AS THE THRUSTING COMES TO AN END. THE PIG SHUDDERS AND BEGINS TO WALK TO THE TROUGH OF SLOP IN THE CORNER OF IT'S PEN, BUT BARB TACKLES IT TO THE GROUND. SHE LIFTS IT'S TAIL AND SMEARS THE HANDFUL OF PIG LOAD INTO THE PIG'S OWN FETID BUTTHOLE, TURNING FLAKES OF CRUSTY PIG SHIT INTO A PIGSHIT-PIGJIZZ MUD SLOP ON THE PIGS ASS. NOW SHE TILTS HER HEAD TO THE SKY AND SCREAMS CHRIS'S FULL NAME, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT THREE TIMES. SHE SLAMS HER FACE FULL FORCE INTO THE PIG'S BUTTHOLE AND IT'S WREATH OF SHITSEMEN PUDDING, HER TONGUE MACHINE GUN FLICKING THE RIM AND THEN BURYING ITSELF TO THE HILT INSIDE THE PIG'S HOT COLON. BARB WORKS HER TONGUE AROUND THE INSIDE OF THE PIGS ASS, AND THEN AS A FEW INCOHERENT SYLLABLES ESCAPED HER NOW BROWN LIPS, SPURTS OF FEMALE EJACULATE SPURT FROM HER PULSATING CUNT. EXHAUSTED, SHE COLLAPSES IN THE MUD, ROLLS OVER ONTO HER BACK, AND LIGHTS A CIGARETTE. SHE TAKES ONE LONG DRAG, LOOKS AGAIN TO THE SKY, AND SPEAKS HER NAME ONE LAST TIME BEFORE SHE DRIFTS OFF TO SLEEP. THAT'S BARB. BARB DOES THAT
Same

RealityDragon

Registered
a truly based and redpilled Christorian narrated your posts in this thread about cumming on barb's face.
You're almost as big of a celebrity as Cow Poly now.
View attachment 22883
Honestly the saga needs to end, and at this point it's just beating a dead horse. We've already seen how Chris reacts so many times. I think Chris already made an extremely important mark on the internet and taught us a valuable lesson on the internet to not be so reckless on the internet. Chris and the rest of this freak-show deserves to die in my opinion. We already have everything on Chris, so I am glad that he's shutting up and going dark and hopefully for good.

Struggle Snuggle

Registered
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 11/08/2022, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.
someone should write an erotic fanfiction out of this.
I'd prefer to write an erotic fanfiction about @SIGSEGV's post.

10/21/22. SIGSEGV has put out his ultimatum. I plan to meet it. I have only 17 days to configure my plan and enact it. SIGSEGV's avatar has such a nice and chiseled chin that I can not resist. The pedobear in his avatar tells me that I mustn't resist. Even though I will end him for my sexual gratification, I will save the lives of untold numbers of children in the process. My quest to get my dick wet with blood now has a holy connotation. I will end the suffering of children. Now I must complete this quest.
11/08/22 After much consideration the path is clear. BearMeat's Indian Den has been closed for hours and it is the dark of night. It is 2000 hours and I park my vehicle at New Song Church. From there I move south until I am on the tallest hill over the Den of scum and villainy. Normally for a mission like this I would don my ghillie suit and take it seriously. In this instance I have the cover of thick forest and a internet retard as my target. I wear my ahoge sweatsuit as it is more comfortable. I find a good position on the hill where I have the widest view. I check that my Remington 700 is chambered and the safety is off. There is a 30-06 round in the chamber. The safety is off. Snipers now use .308 generally, but my father killed too many Jerry's with the 30-06 in his M1 and swore by it. I have decided to carry on the tradition. I don't mind the longer action of the 30-06, the ballistics are slightly better, and the recoil difference is minimal. These are the kinds of things that you think about as you wait for your target. The other thing that I am thinking about is his bloody asshole. As I think about the fun I will have with his ass, SIGSEGV pulls into the parking lot of the Den in his Geo Metro and steps out. He is greasy and fat. He is not the Adonis I was expecting. I give it five minutes and noone else shows up. He has been biding his time by eating Doritos. He knows no one from the internet will bother to show up to fight him. He will go on to the onion farms and proclaim his victory he thinks. A shot rings out. It is deer season in the hills of North Carolina. Nobody cares besides me and SIGSEGV who now has a new hole in his stomach. It would have been easy to end him there, but that wouldn't atone for the children that he has hurt. As he writhes in pain I walk back to my truck so I can pick him up. A gut shot man can live for a day or two. I'll try my best to make it three...

BARB JERKS OFF PIGS. SHE GETS DOWN ON HER KNEES AND CRAWLS THROUGH THE PIGPISS MUD SLOP AND SNUGGLES UP TO THE PIG, HER FINGERS TRACING ALONG IT'S BELLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT'S COCK. SHE BEGINS TUGGING AND STROKING AS HER TWAT MOISTENS, HER BREASTS SWELLING AND HER NIPPLES BEGIN TO STICK OUT LIKE ERASERS ON A FRESH #2 PENCIL. SHE GRUNTS WITH SATISFACTION AS THE PIG BEGINS EAGERLY THRUSTING INTO HER HAND, HER GRIP NOW TIGHTENING TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF THE PIG'S GREASY CORKSCREW COCK. SHE LOWERS HER HEAD TO WATCH THE COCK WORK IN HER HAND, GROANS WITH SATISFACTION AND BEGINS WORKING HER CLIT WITH HER OTHER MUDDY HAND, HER HIPS GYRATING WITH THE RHYTHM OF THE PIG'S THRUSTING. "OH FUCKING JESUS GOD YES.." SHE GASPS. SHE CHANGES POSITIONS, STILL MAINTAINING CONTROL OF THE FEVERISHLY THRUSTING COCK AS THE PIG'S SQUEALING INTENSIFIES. SHE LEANS FORWARD AND WITH HER LIPS ALMOST TOUCHING THE PIG'S EAR, SHE WHISPERS COLE'S NAME AND BEGINS TO SHUDDER. SHE TURNS HER ATTENTION AGAIN TO THE PIGS SWOLLEN MEMBER ROCKING IN HER HAND. SHE PRESSES IT BETWEEN HER HAND AND HER FACE, THE PIG THRUSTING IT AGAINST HER CHEEKS AS SHE DROOLS. WITH A MASSIVE GRUNT AND A HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL, THE PIG'S BALLS EXPLODE, BEGINNING A MASSIVE SHOWER OF HOT, SOUR PIG JIZZ. BARB CUPS ONE HAND UNDER THE FOUNTAIN OF STEAMING GENETIC MATERIAL GATHERING IT IN HER HAND AS THE THRUSTING COMES TO AN END. THE PIG SHUDDERS AND BEGINS TO WALK TO THE TROUGH OF SLOP IN THE CORNER OF IT'S PEN, BUT BARB TACKLES IT TO THE GROUND. SHE LIFTS IT'S TAIL AND SMEARS THE HANDFUL OF PIG LOAD INTO THE PIG'S OWN FETID BUTTHOLE, TURNING FLAKES OF CRUSTY PIG SHIT INTO A PIGSHIT-PIGJIZZ MUD SLOP ON THE PIGS ASS. NOW SHE TILTS HER HEAD TO THE SKY AND SCREAMS CHRIS'S FULL NAME, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT THREE TIMES. SHE SLAMS HER FACE FULL FORCE INTO THE PIG'S BUTTHOLE AND IT'S WREATH OF SHITSEMEN PUDDING, HER TONGUE MACHINE GUN FLICKING THE RIM AND THEN BURYING ITSELF TO THE HILT INSIDE THE PIG'S HOT COLON. BARB WORKS HER TONGUE AROUND THE INSIDE OF THE PIGS ASS, AND THEN AS A FEW INCOHERENT SYLLABLES ESCAPED HER NOW BROWN LIPS, SPURTS OF FEMALE EJACULATE SPURT FROM HER PULSATING CUNT. EXHAUSTED, SHE COLLAPSES IN THE MUD, ROLLS OVER ONTO HER BACK, AND LIGHTS A CIGARETTE. SHE TAKES ONE LONG DRAG, LOOKS AGAIN TO THE SKY, AND SPEAKS HER NAME ONE LAST TIME BEFORE SHE DRIFTS OFF TO SLEEP. THAT'S BARB. BARB DOES THAT
Capslock is cruise control for queer.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Honestly the saga needs to end, and at this point it's just beating a dead horse. We've already seen how Chris reacts so many times. I think Chris already made an extremely important mark on the internet and taught us a valuable lesson on the internet to not be so reckless on the internet. Chris and the rest of this freak-show deserves to die in my opinion. We already have everything on Chris, so I am glad that he's shutting up and going dark and hopefully for good.
I agree. It's over. The Cwcki was buried a long time ago. Posting stuff such as Barbara jerks off to pigs or I want to fuck Barbara isn't funny anymore. It's just plain tiresome. If you have any ideas for cows that are currently trending, I am open to suggestions.