Far East and Oceania Chinese think tank: "It is wrong for young people not to have children"

Use for gossip and drama concerning East Asia (the Far East)and Oceania

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Children are "better than cars or watches", says Chinese economist:

‘It is wrong for young people not to have children,” a chief economist told a Chinese think tank this week. “Children are long-term and durable consumer goods that can bring you long-term returns,” said Chen Wenling – and far better than cars or watches, as “they are immediate consumer goods. After you buy and use them, their consumption and use value enter the final point.”

BailanLetItRot.jpg

For those of you who don't know what the Bai Lan movement is....

I luv ramen

KiwiFarms is better
Registered
They're not wrong. Children are the future. Children force you to reevaluate your life and let go of shit you don't need in order to focus on raising the child. Men older than 30 have low-quality sperm, leading to more autistic and other physically and mentally ill/retarded children. It's not an old women whose egg quality you have to worry about. Have children while you're young and still able to make mistakes. A healthier child during a less financially stable time is infinitely better than a retarded child when you're financially stable, because they'll never contribute to society in a anything more than a superficial way. They won't invent anything. They won't be someone with amazing talent in a contributional way. The studies of autistic children being able to integrate in society were all fundamentally flawed. Don't have retarded children. Have children with potential.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
The studies of autistic children being able to integrate in society were all fundamentally flawed.

What studies? Who discovered that they are flawed? Assburgers is a spectrum. You shouldn't put high functioning assburgers who are well-integrated and contributing to society together with people who are drooling on themselves while unable to speak. Those are really at opposite ends of a spectrum that goes from extreme debilitating disability to manageable cases with a high level of autonomy. Second, are you yourself a rocket scientist of a brain surgeon? What exactly is "potential"? And how can you order people to have children with potential? Go watch the videos I posted in that other thread from sperm banks where they say that they turn down most of the men who apply to donate their sperm because of their extremely high standards. If every woman wanting to have a baby had the high standards of a sperm bank... would that somehow result in better babies?

Children force you to reevaluate your life and let go of shit you don't need in order to focus on raising the child.

Some parents are just as fucked up, irresponsible and selfish after having children as they were before having them. I don't think parents should be using their children as a self-improvement course.

I luv ramen

KiwiFarms is better
Registered
What studies? Who discovered that they are flawed? Assburgers is a spectrum. You shouldn't put high functioning assburgers who are well-integrated and contributing to society together with people who are drooling on themselves while unable to speak. Second, are you yourself a rocket scientist of a brain surgeon? What exactly is "potential"? And how can you order people to have children with potential? Go watch the videos I posted in that other thread from sperm banks where they say that they turn down most of the men who apply to donate their sperm because of their extremely high standards. If every woman wanting to have a baby had the high standards of a sperm bank... would that somehow result in better babies?
"The total sample consisted of 2581 children (age range: 12–132 months). Early interventions led to positive outcomes for cognitive ability (g = 0.32; 95% CI: 0.05, 0.58; p = 0.02), daily living skills (g = 0.35; 95% CI: 0.08, 0.63; p = 0.01), and motor skills (g = 0.39; 95% CI: 0.16, 0.62; p = 0.001), while no positive outcomes were found for the remaining variables." Note these are small as fuck improvements.

I didn't say aspergers. Aspergers is no longer considered a form of "autism". Learn how to read.
Yes, I am in med school for neurosurgery. That doesn't mean much beyond me being able to regurgitate studies that I was forced to read during premed and has little to do with autismo kids since we don't touch much on them at all in med school. Stop sperging out over word choices. You're reading too far into it. Sounds like I touched a nerve with how vehemently you reacted. You touched in the head or something?

Sperm banks turn down men who apply because they have low quality sperm. They don't want sperm with low motility (majority of men get rejected because of this). Freezing decreases motility a lot. That is the primary reason for rejection. You need good swimmers to withstand freezing. Multiple attempts to conceive naturally circumvent this issue in normal pregnancy attempts. More women are starting to have children older, contributing to a more ill population.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Sperm banks turn down men who apply because they have low quality sperm.

Again, go and look at the videos I've posted. Sperm banks have such high standards of selection that they'll turn down men BEFORE they've even taken a wank.

And even with such high selections standards, so much can still go wrong:

When even a sperm bank with its high selection standards can't prevent all this from happening, how do you expect couples going at it the natural way to yield better results? You just can't control all variables.

I luv ramen

KiwiFarms is better
Registered
Why you acting like a few anomalies = the experience of 99% of sperm banks/sperm receivers? ~220k [American] people use it per year. Less than 0.001% of this shit happening.

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
Well they aren't wrong. (even dirty commies sometimes) pretty soon people are going to wake up to the reality of a slowing global birth rate. Particularly as the rest of the world catches up to the 1st and 2nd world. This is also going to put an end to the "import slaves" and "export work to slaves" strategy of modern globalists and modern market "wisdom."

Really need to find a way to get 1sters to procreate. Preferably before it's becomes an existential global issue.