Far East and Oceania China CCP General News and Discussion Thread

Use for gossip and drama concerning East Asia (the Far East)and Oceania

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Regardless of your shill status (still not buying it), it was china. Community notes were updated. Your screenshot is old and debunked.
20240121_121812.JPG

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Do you always trust the fact checkers?

View attachment 44051
Isn't that what you did? Mad because debunked. Cherry picking when fact checks are accurate or not is what q anon does to believe Trump is still the true president. Drop the act it isn't fooling anyone. I have a feeling I know whose sock you are too, I just won't say anything. Playing along is getting boring because you're uncreative.

Reason: At least repurpose your other sock that gave away not even you believe in this gimmick

MMS-China

Remarkable Onion
Isn't that what you did? Mad because debunked. Cherry picking when fact checks are accurate or not is what q anon does to believe Trump is still the true president. Drop the act it isn't fooling anyone. I have a feeling I know whose sock you are too, I just won't say anything. Playing along is getting boring because you're uncreative.
I baited him in my ccp thread due to his pro china larp basically requiring him to take it. It's pretty funny, I just keep posting links and talking shit without paying much if any attention
Sounds like you are being uncreative

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Your larp requires you to reply while I was doing this before you got here. Unless you just give up and drop it already. Playing along is hit or miss. Sometimes you do something funny but all the things you use are old and outdated like you're stuck in 2016. Did Trump break you that much?

Reason: The funniest part is that you think anyone believes the larp.

MMS-China

Remarkable Onion
Your larp requires you to reply while I was doing this before you got here. Unless you just give up and drop it already. Playing along is hit or miss. Sometimes you do something funny but all the things you use are old and outdated like you're stuck in 2016. Did Trump break you that much?

I thought said I was Trump supporter

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I thought said I was Trump supporter
I said you act in the same dogmatic way they do. It's the same scizo behavior shit that leads to being a flat earther. You must be a high school drop out or failed English or something. At least that might help your larp. :haha:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

She means the exact thing china does lmao

CCP shills lack any self awareness.