In the process of being set up.

Far East and Oceania China CCP General News and Discussion Thread

Use for gossip and drama concerning East Asia (the Far East)and Oceania

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You're not gonna trick me CCP.
E-6-D0pVQAQL8PA.jpg

The west is coming to feminize your men and make your women independent feminists who refuse to have children.

EUZuenOWAAEcrjU.jpeg

f64.jpeg

Reason: Oy vey

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I'm only going easy because your bait is obvious lmao. I didn't even mention the fact you differentiated between Taiwan and China so your larp is bad. If you were really a shill you wouldn't have even brought it up because Taiwan is part of China to them. Do you need a trip to their re education camps? :haha:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
"Not all of the numbers are decipherable, but at least 10 nuclear plants in China in just a year discharged liquid effluents containing more than 4.5 quadrillion becquerels of tritium—more than 200 times the self-imposed annual limit for Fukushima's wastewater release."

MMS-Ch

Baby Onion
"Not all of the numbers are decipherable, but at least 10 nuclear plants in China in just a year discharged liquid effluents containing more than 4.5 quadrillion becquerels of tritium—more than 200 times the self-imposed annual limit for Fukushima's wastewater release."

Dr David Krofcheck, a senior lecturer at the University of Auckland, said: “The release of currently filtered cooling water containing tritium atoms from the Fukushima plant will not cause physically detrimental effects.

thou.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
China dumps 200 times more radioactive waste in the ocean, so all the dead fish are because china is the biggest pollution county in the world and has no health or safety regulations because humans are tools to be used and discarded when broken for the ccp who don't even try and hide it like other countries pretending to care about their citizens.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I can't wait for the inevitable Islam vs china arc when they both realize they have to fight for world domination. Ccp vs sharia law will be lit. They're going to have to deal with the same shit the us does in the middle east eventually.
c64.png

Reason: Chinese are the Jews of the east
Last edited:

MMS-Ch

Baby Onion
China dumps 200 times more radioactive waste in the ocean, so all the dead fish are because china is the biggest pollution county in the world and has no health or safety regulations because humans are tools to be used and discarded when broken for the ccp who don't even try and hide it like other countries pretending to care about their citizens.

For someone hanging out on a website as obscure as Onionfarms. You sure have faith in the major outlets.

8383.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I like how you ignored the part where I called out your fake larp.
They get a bit too obvious sometimes.

View attachment 43781
>Implying that Taiwan is separate from china and not one of their Islands.

I see you support and acknowledge Taiwanese independence. Maybe you need a trip to a Chinese reeducation camp. Either Taiwan is part of China and as an extension those are Chinese police or you are a fake shill who supports Taiwan independence. Pick one. :trollface:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Reminds me of another holocaust where 6 billion were killed. :cry:
They actually beat the 6 million by 3 million and to say otherwise is Islamophobia, as the Muslims say.
:trollface:
Old but they still do it