• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Changes to the Theme Colors

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
They all suck shit and all of them have problems. I couldn't even see the form when logging in because the font color is the same as the form background color

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
Tell me which themes you are still seeing problems in so I can fix them.
Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying that you can't figure it out yourself? :
I don't owe you shit and I like watching you fail but here's a freebie because I'm sure you'll just break it further by trying to fix it

The text is the same color as the background in the reply field and in the quote boxes you goofy dingus.
1682107699531.png

1682107824066.png

There are two toggle sidebar buttons that don't actually toggle the sidebar lmao
1682108044988.png

Remember when VOID kept this site running like a swiss wristwatch? Man those were the days.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
idk and idc really about that, I just know the site looked better
But he made a couple of very silly errors and isn't here now. You know you can just change the theme to one you like.

Equally, you could carry on looking like an embittered twat. I don't really care either way. Just remember the eye rape theme he unleashed. ANd of course how poorly he said he was feeling (probably mental).

Enjoy the rest of your shit posting, I'm sure no one else will.

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
But he made a couple of very silly errors and isn't here now. You know you can just change the theme to one you like.
I don't know what errors were made so I'll take your word for that
Just remember the eye rape theme he unleashed. ANd of course how poorly he said he was feeling (probably mental).
Are you talking about the bright theme he made the default for the beauty salon?