CD Projekt Red Gets Hacked

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
cdpr official.png
hackers message.png

They got the source codes for The Witcher 3, both the original and the unreleased version.
Gwent's source code.
Cyberpunk 2077's source code.
And all data from accounting, administration, legal, HR, investor relations and more.
Hackers demand negotiation in 48 hours, or they will sell or release all data for free.
They claim that some info about CDPR's internal practices can destroy the company's reputation completely for investors and customers.

Gwent source
https://mega.nz/file/nlswnQ4Y#OZUgblufN67UL2se0weiXuV2kM-Ue3xn_l0fNigUBOk
pass: CDPRFREE

File list
anonfiles.com/l0Z2e9Hap4
Torrent version
https://files.catbox.moe/f4p8qj.torrent

Regarding the rest of the leaks, they are being auctioned on the EXPLOIT forum
index.png

Just to get in the forum you have to pay $100, unless you've been a member of the hacking community for at least a year
index2.png

Also the starting bid is FUCKING HIGH!!!
index3.png

SIGBUS

null did not troon out in 2021
Remarkable Onion
if they cant make a game good of course they cant keep their servers secure :story:

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
Maybe they'll fix all the bugs or give us a CP 2020 prequel mod or something. I enjoyed the game but it does have a few glaring drawbacks.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Maybe they'll fix all the bugs or give us a CP 2020 prequel mod or something. I enjoyed the game but it does have a few glaring drawbacks.
I think trying to sell something with the code would get you in legal trouble. I mean selling and buying this already is legal fuck-off territory, the codes stolen.

But if it was leaked then there's little they could do about it. They could try to plug up the hole... but that only does so much

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
Why are people so assmad about Cyberpunk? Does no one temper their expectations? Advertisement is the art of selling a lie. The people that bought into it have themselves to blame.
Idiots online never learn. The same kinda situation happens once every few years, and we're really not that far past No Man's Sky.

Which, I couldn't believe the disappointment behind that one, either, considering all you had to do was see who was developing it and think about how a realistic space simulator could possibly come from the developers of this:

1613084747683.png

OnionizedFerret

Give me some onions!
Baby Onion
Idiots online never learn. The same kinda situation happens once every few years, and we're really not that far past No Man's Sky.

Which, I couldn't believe the disappointment behind that one, either, considering all you had to do was see who was developing it and think about how a realistic space simulator could possibly come from the developers of this:

View attachment 4408
I had doubts about No mans sky just from hearing that dude talk about it. It was always "this game is inspired by this and that and that other thing" but hardly ever talking about the actual game.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
I had doubts about No mans sky just from hearing that dude talk about it. It was always "this game is inspired by this and that and that other thing" but hardly ever talking about the actual game.
I remember talking to a cousin that had boarded the hype train early and questioning him on it a few months before release. The guy was becoming a game developer too and when pressed on how procedural generation would work he almost connected together how it would and eventually did fail. I think some people willingly wrap themselves in the lie even when they should know better.