Kiwifarms Associate Caroline Farrow Arrested by Police over "Malicious Posts" On Kiwifarms

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
It was always really weird how this lady seemed to come out of nowhere to all of a sudden being KF darling and passion project. I can't really think of anyone else who is treated like she is on the farms.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
It was always really weird how this lady seemed to come out of nowhere to all of a sudden being KF darling and passion project. I can't really think of anyone else who is treated like she is on the farms.
who?

Being unreasonably focused on an evil, predatorial sex cult that's ruining society doesn't seem possible.
there's this thing called being moderate and sensible, fucking lunatic

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Null is a fake catholic and thinks trans people are demons not really that odd
It's weird in the sense that if you want to introduce a harem of TERFs to simp for you don't do it all at once. He didn't even bother trying to slow boil the frog he basically just went "THESE ARE MY GIRLFRIENDS NOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT FUCK OFF ITS MY FUCKING SITE"

Not only did he show his hand but his own actions have put a target on the backs of the TERFs. Good job retard you would have been further ahead by just ignoring shit like you tell every single lolcow to do.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
There's no "moderate" position on the issue, dipshit libtard. Some issues are black and white, just like we don't need a "moderate" position on having a secure border either.
are you serious? most professional politics consist of moderate left and moderate right, you nutjob. man, I missed the 2000s. back when politics was much more civilized than now.

always remember that radical actions rarely helps. necessary reforms is

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
I love the sight of conservatards shrinking their party by the day. It's very entertaining.
Big tent tactics are counterproductive, good riddance to dead weight. Build the fucking wall.

are you serious? most professional politics consist of moderate left and moderate right, you nutjob. man, I missed the 2000s. back when politics was much more civilized than now.

Professional politics is a swamp you moron, fuck career politicians. Imagine pining for the likes of George W. Bush and Barack Obama again, thinking that's "civilized", are you one of those idiots unironically crying about mean Tweets?

Radical action is the only action that helps against radical problems.

Nah bro, shrieking like a spaztic who didnt get his nuggies is sure to win over the masses. RED WAVE INCOMING!!!!!
Lol that was a test of intellect, anybody expecting a red wave was genuinely retarded, just like anybody who expected Trump to win in 2020, or in 2024. Social engineering has worked wonders, entire generations groomed into libtards, just like you screeching about nuggies as if anybody who doesn't want criminal shitskin scum flooding in is autistic.

I hope you get cultured by your pet spics, faggot.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion

The 2000s were not particularly civilized by my recollection. Before TDS there was BDS, Bush Derangement Syndrome. That was the advent of lefties doing things like "shit ins" where they pooped on the steps of the Capitol Building, painting themselves with pig's blood and marching around screaming "BUSH KILLED ME IN IRAQ", even Game of Thrones chimped out and made a dummy head of Dubya that they covered in fake blood and put on a pike. A former Republican Speaker of the House was arrested for raping kids in the 2000s. There was a lot of screaming and crying from retarded people, there was chimping out about "war crime charges" that never materialized, etc. It wasn't civilized, it was the same people sitting on their obese asses and squealing while they got taken advantage of by right wing kiddy diddlers.

Big tent tactics are counterproductive, good riddance to dead weight. Build the fucking wall.

This exact mindset has lead to the wall not getting built and niggers like you have destroyed the very possibility of it. Good job.

Professional politics is a swamp you moron, fuck career politicians. Imagine pining for the likes of George W. Bush and Barack Obama again, thinking that's "civilized", are you one of those idiots unironically crying about mean Tweets?

We found Josh's alt account.

Lol that was a test of intellect,

>corncob shrinking

I hope you get cultured by your pet spics, faggot.

You live in California and don't own guns you are sadly in much more danger than anyone else.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion

take a look at how Taiwan develop in the 1900s and you do be surprised they developed by gradually reforming instead of revolution

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
The 2000s were not particularly civilized by my recollection. Before TDS there was BDS, Bush Derangement Syndrome. That was the advent of lefties doing things like "shit ins" where they pooped on the steps of the Capitol Building, painting themselves with pig's blood and marching around screaming "BUSH KILLED ME IN IRAQ", even Game of Thrones chimped out and made a dummy head of Dubya that they covered in fake blood and put on a pike. A former Republican Speaker of the House was arrested for raping kids in the 2000s. There was a lot of screaming and crying from retarded people, there was chimping out about "war crime charges" that never materialized, etc. It wasn't civilized, it was the same people sitting on their obese asses and squealing while they got taken advantage of by right wing kiddy diddlers.
but it wasn't like today where society is much more polarized. you can make fun of both sides of the political spectrum, make offensive jokes, and make political jokes that's actually funny for both sides.

nowadays, it's all "hurr left bad" "hurr right bad" and so on

Dick Cheney and George Bush knowingly lied to invade a country for oil money and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the process.
everyone already know this? what's your point

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Dick Cheney and George Bush knowingly lied to invade a country for oil money and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the process.
But no mean Tweets! Very important.

you can make fun of both sides of the political spectrum, make offensive jokes, and make political jokes that's actually funny for both sides.
That's all because of the left, they even eat their own for going a tiny bit off script. Look at Dave Chapelle, he's no conservative, but they wanted him cancelled because he wasn't a perfrct propaganda machine for them.

But you can't see that clear fact, or pretend not to so you can still feel like an enlightened centrist :story: Imagine seeing the problem and still saying "nowadays, it's all "hurr left bad" "hurr right bad" and so on". Lol no, it's virtually entirely the left's fault.

This exact mindset has lead to the wall not getting built and niggers like you have destroyed the very possibility of it.
I'd love to hear your logic in this.

We found Josh's alt account.
So I'm wrong and career politicians are what we need, these "professionals", ok.

>corncob shrinking
Can't help being right. Trust me, I didn't want to be.

You live in California and don't own guns you are sadly in much more danger than anyone else.
It shouldn't be that way though. I shouldn't even have to own a gun or fet about moving. The white and more conservative and Christian the country was, the safer. Now we're enjoying what the opposite looks like.