Bryan Dunnce - Angry Man on the internet (an cut&paste from Commie Farms type thread)

Subtitle
The "Sektur" Pete Best

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Dunnce has returned to his spiritual home of Commie Farms...
dunnce.pngdunnce2.pngdunnce3.pngdunnce4.png
He's still Kwiffar at heart.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
That goes for ALL cows. But they won't. Part of being a cow I guess.
To be fair Chris spent over two years off the internet (not by choice obviously) and people didn't stop talking about him. Some cows transcend the internet.

But those in the sektur and adjacent communities could solve their problems by stepping away and getting real jobs.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
To be fair Chris spent over two years off the internet (not by choice obviously) and people didn't stop talking about him.
But the time away would have been good for him PERSONALLY. Staring at a screen all day, not good for you, regardless of the mean things people said about him. And anyway, Chris... being offline wouldn't have noticed.
But those in the sektur and adjacent communities could solve their problems by stepping away and getting real jobs.
Inc the gay oppers and their socks? Do you think places like Commie Farms could survive, if THOSE people got a job?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Dunnce dox's his kid (we assume, and not some rando at the park, personally I wouldn't put it pass the nut job).

This is probably, in Dunnce's mind at least, a 33dd chess moob, to own Isaac, who can't dox his kid. He's not allowed to see them. From what I understand.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Re: Spic City Stream with Plodwinson...
View attachment 51105
View attachment 51106
View attachment 51107
View attachment 51108
That's Dunnce's "critique" of the stream... and...
View attachment 51104
"Honest and Constructive". btw, the C&W fan is referring to John Prine.
Reading through it, it seems like he was giving a play-by-play of it as he watched the recording. He shouldve timestamped it but overall this is nothing but someone shitting on a stream. Lol @ the gay iranian hairdresser mad that Bryan reviewed his stream in his own comment section. Very disrespectful.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
No. Dunnce is just bitter that Mincewinson has got a new Otter. TBF Dunnce is bitter about most things.
Not the vibe I got. Came off like someone shitting on a stream where half the time the Host invoked his name if his timestamps are to be believed. In this case id say earwinson got what he asked for.

Wasn't even about him. He just made it about him. Like using his kid in a video.
The kid video was an odd one but it seemed to convey that he is busy with his family. I think due to his family being super doxed(face and all) 24/7 and catalogued on kiwifarms it seems that “using his kid” is not really the correct term here. It seems more of a formal statement. He made his statement clear which is “Hes busy enjoying peace with his family and everybody asking him to come back needs to pay up for a show to disturb his peace”. Whether thats true or not is up to debate. His history says otherwise though.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Not the vibe I got
In the voice of Irene Handl "I'm sorry, ducky, but I think you've confused me with someone who gives a shit".
The kid video was an odd one but it seemed to convey that he is busy with his family
Again... this is your opinion. It's an opinion you share with Dunnce. I would say this to Dunnce (so... y'know "don't forget to tell Sid"): Go into a Bar, where average blue collar people hang out and ask if they feel the same. You going to suggest THAT to Dunnce? Do an IRL stream with normal people talking about the dumb shit he does. See how that goes.