brb

The Fool

Remarkable Onion
B-b-based And designpilled.
i "failed" but that's just because the teacher is a fucking jew (i cheated so i know those answers were right), fucking jews trying to oppress white people so they can't get ahead in the world, i fucking hate is dystopic western world i was forced to be born in, i wish i was born in japan, then i'd have a japanese girlfriend who likes anime

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
i "failed" but that's just because the teacher is a fucking jew (i cheated so i know those answers were right), fucking jews trying to oppress white people so they can't get ahead in the world, i fucking hate is dystopic western world i was forced to be born in, i wish i was born in japan, then i'd have a japanese girlfriend who likes anime
This but unironically.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
You may not be able to get a girlfriend who likes anime, but you can always be the girlfriend who likes anime!