• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Blac Chyna Just Joking ( Choked Rob Kardashian with a Phone Cord and Pointed a Gun At Him )

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I don't blame Rob Kardashian for getting away from that nut job.

• Blac Chyna testified she was 'just being silly' when she choked Rob Kardashian with an iPhone cord and pointed a gun at him.
  • Kris Jenner made up violent incidents to get "Rob & Chyna" cancelled, Chyna's lawyer alleges.
  • The stripper-turned model seeks $100 million in damages from the Kardashian-Jenners.
Blac Chyna wants to be perfectly clear about that time when she wrapped an iPhone cord around fiancee Rob Kardashian's neck. They were "just being silly" while celebrating the greenlighting of Season 2 of "Rob & Chyna," she told a Los Angeles jury on Wednesday, recounting the incident from 2016. And as for that other moment of togetherness, on FaceTime, when she pointed Kardashian's gun at him and said, "If he ever leaves me, I'll get him?" "We were being silly," she explained again to jurors. "He thought it was funny," she said of Rob Kardashian.

The exotic dancer-turned-model took the stand as the first witness in her lawsuit against the Kardashian family, and even on direct examination, she spent much of her time playing defense. Chyna, whose legal name is Angela White, is seeking $100 million in damages from the Kardashian-Jenners. She claims they unfairly trash talked her to E! Network executives five years ago, after she and Rob Kardashian split. The family's campaign of lies got her "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" spinoff series cancelled, she alleges. Much of Wednesday was spent debunking that supposed trash talk, including that Chyna was physically abusive to her fiance. Rob Kardashian was "so sweet," she told jurors, who she faced dressed in black business attire in a downtown LA courtroom.

https://www.insider.com/blac-chyna-...phone-cord-around-rob-kardashians-neck-2022-4