Anyone heard of BlindSprings before this post?

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I may have previously discussed this on Null's forum site, but I find BlindSprings to be a captivating webcomic in a sea of others. Firstly, it caters to a wide range of audiences, not just children. Adults can also appreciate it since it's an all-ages comic. Furthermore, it boasts intriguing worldbuilding and lore. Lastly, it blends various cultures to create its own unique spin. I can give you an idea by showing you the summary of the events.

Blindsprings is a fantasy webcomic by Kadi Fedoruk. It began in October 2013 and ran for almost six years. The comic has been on hiatus since August 2019, but is due to return in April 2023.

The comic follows a magical princess named Tamaura who is forced to return from a spirit realm after 300 years. The story focuses on the tensions between the naturally magical Orphics and the ruling class who use learned Academic Magic to control the Orphics and run their society in the land of Kirckhall.

The comic is an all-ages coming-of-age story about magic, trust, and endless fluffy hair. The first book of the series is 278 pages and available in softcover and hardcover.

You can find Blindsprings on: Wikipedia, Hivemill, Kickstarter, Amazon, The Blind Springs Blog.

1696739335705.png

And the art is beautiful as all hell so it isn't some crappy bad art as the artist she is the most talented of all webcomic artists. I'll give you a link to the webcomic where you can read it for free.

BlindSprings has a bigger hiatus than Hunter X Hunter and that is saying something given one is a webcomic vs a manga series

Sound off in the comments of what you think of this story so far?

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Let me guess:

TL;DR:
Ban happy discordtard/twitterfag with inflammatory calarts artstyle who is actually too lazy to care about anything so their works are not worth bothering with as a result.

Then if you say anything, they will do nothing but try to flame you unprovoked while banning/blocking you at random.

Its standard SOP at this point and they really all are cookie cutter clones of each other.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Let me guess:

TL;DR:
Ban happy discordtard/twitterfag with inflammatory calarts artstyle who is actually too lazy to care about anything so their works are not worth bothering with as a result.

Then if you say anything, they will do nothing but try to flame you unprovoked while banning/blocking you at random.

Its standard SOP at this point and they really all are cookie cutter clones of each other.
It's interesting to note that there's no controversy surrounding the creator of this comic. There hasn't even been a KiwiFarms thread about her or her actions. It seems that she is a private person from Canada who keeps to herself and doesn't seek fame despite being a member of the LGBT community. Moreover, there is nothing in the comic that would make it seem outdated, such as references to Trump or Biden. It's a pure fantasy comic that offers escapism and is appropriate for all ages. As far as I've seen, the comic never goes too far with anything crude, such as depicting a sex scene. It's just a normal webcomic that borrows ideas from Avatar, One Piece, and magical girl anime.