animegrafmays / Daniel Stevens & Poa.st General

onionfarts

Baby Onion
KiwiFags.png

Kek. I mean the theory was kind of inevitable, but just remember lurking KiwiFags that you saw it here first. Assholes. I almost find John more sympathetic of a figure than you guys and that's with him being a troon.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
By the way, the username "Fallout76" immediately makes me think Sinseer was behind this. The same person who allegedly operates the DropKiwifarms Twitter account, according to KF. He is/was obsessed with Fallout 76. Using Fallout76 for his hacking account would be stupid of him though, if indeed he is behind it. Almost seems like a red herring, but perhaps he is just that much of a narcissist and wants people to find out that he did the crime. This would be in line with the DropKiwifarms agenda of deplatforming anyone they dislike (which is basically anyone who isn't also mentally ill).
I don't recall Sinseer being technically competent but he's probably capable of carrying out someone else's instructions.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Graf1.png
Graf2.png
Graf3.png

Graf whines about being emailed by a Daily Dot reporter, assures he's not suicidal, threatens to sue Daily Dot for "slander"/not emailing him before publishing the article about his site (?), then makes a borderline murder threat to have "the guy responsible" for the Daily Dot beaten "to death". Then Graf seems to be trying to fish for copyright claims, if I read that correctly. Wow, much respect for "free speech".

Graf, better watch out what you're saying about this woman/the Daily Dot because possibly they could also countersue you for "libel". Why not? What's good for the gander is good for the goose, right?

Also I posted some relevant commentary on his proposed lawsuit for "slander" in the AnOminous thread.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Dox yourself to Graf so you can be included in his lolsuit. What could possibly go wrong?
I'm sure that he could include everyone who has ever criticized him online into his bogus group lawsuit, doxes or not, but no. I have zero interest in being associated with or subjected to so-called "Canadian laws" in any way. Good luck with even serving papers on me.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 35048
Graf whines about being emailed by a Daily Dot reporter, assures he's not suicidal, threatens to sue Daily Dot for "slander"/not emailing him before publishing the article about his site (?), then makes a borderline murder threat to have "the guy responsible" for the Daily Dot beaten "to death". Then Graf seems to be trying to fish for copyright claims, if I read that correctly. Wow, much respect for "free speech".

Graf, better watch out what you're saying about this woman/the Daily Dot because possibly they could also countersue you for "libel". Why not? What's good for the gander is good for the goose, right?

Also I posted some relevant commentary on his proposed lawsuit for "slander" in the AnOminous thread.
Why the fuck can't graf find links himself and archive them?

onionfarts

Baby Onion
1.PNG
2.PNG

USA TODAY posts their own rehash of the Daily Dot article that Graf was sperging out over, except mentioning Truth Social this time. (Screenshots and archive link ripped from a KF post on Tor - not going to bother crediting the specific poster since KF doesn't credit me.)

I guess Graf has more suing to do against the hack mainstream media journalists who all take notes off of and copy each other, or now even use ChatGPT to write the articles for them.

Why the fuck can't graf find links himself and archive them?
Effort?

Last edited:

caprisun

Baby Onion
It was a joke and to be honest I don't even know what "porkbun" is.
ICANN accredited domain name registrar (DNS)
View attachment 35193
View attachment 35194
USA TODAY posts their own rehash of the Daily Dot article that Graf was sperging out over, except mentioning Truth Social this time. (Screenshots and archive link ripped from a KF post on Tor - not going to bother crediting the specific poster since KF doesn't credit me.)

I guess Graf has more suing to do against the hack mainstream media journalists who all take notes off of and copy each other, or now even use ChatGPT to write the articles for them.

Effort?
Graf the grifter asking for shekels :whyyy:

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
The Global Project Against Hate and Extremism wrote a short piece on the Poast hack.

Warning: This analysis contains highly offensive and potentially triggering language. Where possible, slur words are marked with asterisks, but in cases where that may make the content unclear, offensive language is cited
lmfao

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
The Global Project Against Hate and Extremism wrote a short piece on the Poast hack.

I have no time for graf but that is a piss poor article.

If it reflects the overall quality of their messaging, they shouldn't expect to be taken seriously.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Graf orders his users and jannies around and all are too gutless to stand up to him.
1687044820763.png

Randbot is an excellent example of this. He is s paypig of The Right Stuff neonazi podcast. He acts as a cheerleader for the group parroting every single talking point and supporting every cause of theirs because he is a loser drunk who lives in Australia where the swastika is soon to be banned. He does zero activism of his own in his own country and wants to feel like he's doing something important. Anyways, he broke up with lolcow Ethan Ralph because he started streaming on COZY.TV which I guess is some affront to The Right Stuff podcast in his warped alcoholic mind. However, look at all the times he let's Graf assail The Right Stuff himself. Randbot just sits there and takes it like a bitch. Like a child who knows the beatings are coming and goes limp to save himself.
Screenshot_20230618-032420-483.png

Another day passes on Poast, another pedophile scandal occurs! Racist eceleb Sven, host of a racist podcast, deleted his Poast account because he didn't like how it tolerated lolicon, which is something he's been aware of for a while and discussed why he left on his podcast's subscriber forum. Graf appears to say Sven is no longer welcome on Poast for "slander" as he coerces the pedophile via the Poast matrix to switch to a difference fediverse instance, making the disingenuous/autistic distinction between "toddlercon" and lolicon as if there is a significant difference between the two or that one is somehow more acceptable than the other. "We're not pedophiles... we're ephebophiles. Learn the difference!"
View attachment 23796
View attachment 23797
View attachment 23800
View attachment 23799
Graf had another meltdown over some slight and factual criticisma from the clique of racist podcasters and is once again proving how foolish and disingenuous his rules around doxing are by suddenly allowing it for this one user.
View attachment 23989View attachment 23990View attachment 23991View attachment 23992View attachment 23993View attachment 23994View attachment 23995

Sources:

Borzoi and Sven seemed to have "clarified" both of their positions. If true, who knows really, it only cements how insane Graf is to fly off the handle so easily.
View attachment 24008View attachment 24009View attachment 24010

Ralph never did even half of this to The Right Stuff podcast.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Danny updated his rules and they continue to make less and less sense and more and more contradictory.
Screenshot_20230629_083323.png

LISTEN HERE, BUCKO. DOXXXXING ISN'T ALLOWED NO MATTER HOW "PUBLICLY AVAILABLE" THE INFORMATION IS (except if you attack us then, we can dox you all we want 🙂)

Last edited: