Andy Dick

Empresa

Ladmin
1660675787707.png
Andrew Roane Dick (born Andrew Thomlinson; December 21, 1965) is an American comedian, actor, musician, and television and film producer. He is also known for his eccentric behavior, drug addiction, and numerous sexual misconduct allegations and arrests. We're not here to talk about his accolades so I'll link his wiki/imbd if you want to check it out, he was somewhat at least a notable D-list celebrity before he completely fell off.

A Downward Spiral
Disordely conduct, DUI's , domestic violence, possesion of various substances, indencent exposure, sexual abuse, battery , sexual battery, assault with a deadly weapon, multiple restraining orders issued, hit-and-runs, exposing his genitlals in various instances, his rap sheet alone makes him worthy of someone to keep track of here.

1999 interview with letterman going over his DUI ,alcoholism , and ends up giving himself a haircut

2004 he gropes pamela anderson and courtney loves breasts

courtney did nor react as warmly as pamela did about the situation
1660675149390.png
2007 kicked from kimmel for groping Ivanka Trump

2008 family guy feature

2022 Interview after being mugged in North Las Vegas with kermit and friends [link] it is age restricted btw

kermits face says it all.
1660675189562.png

I wanted to highlight a few of his notable moments caught on film he can't help get himself into because of his words or actions , maybe both.
2019 was knocked unconscious by punch outside New Orleans night club (kiwi thread)

clip

2018 He does coke on Twitch and immedietly gets banned soon after.

2019 rants of twitter for 45 mins on various issues

2020 assaulted , body slammed for trying to take food from a ubereats driver
I wanted to highlight a few of his notable moments caught on film he can't help get himself into because of his words or actions , maybe both.
2019 was knocked unconscious by punch outside New Orleans night club (kiwi thread)
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

clip
2018 He does coke on Twitch and immedietly gets banned soon after.
2019 rants of twitter for 45 mins on various issues
2020 assaulted , body slammed for trying to take food from a ubereats driver

Jon Levitz
The story goes Phil Hartman's wife had a bad drug problems but Phil sent her to rehab and made her sober up before he would marry her. So she's sober for a decade two kids later and then Andy Dick gives her cocaine while she's drunk at a party and she relapses hard, then months later it ends in murder suicide.

Jon Lovitz replaced Phil Hartman's character on News Radio and called Andy out on set for it after Andy said he would never be on the show if Phil was still alive. Years later they were both doing sets the same night at the Laugh Factory in LA and Andy confronted Jon about calling him out years earlier so Lovetz grabbed him and started smashing his head into the wooder bar until security broke it up.

According to Lovitz, Dick was “complaining” and giving him “a hard time for no reason” before he eventually told him he shouldn’t be there. So, Lovitz replied, “Well, I wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t given Brynn coke in the first place.”

But their words didn’t escalate beyond that. “Later on we made up, and I said ‘I’m sorry I said that,'” Lovitz told Miller. “I realized it really wasn’t his fault. Everything was fine for years.”

Many years after Hartman’s violent death, when a heavily intoxicated Dick visited a restaurant that Lovitz co-owned, he approached the table where the comedian sat with guests and drank their bottles of peach liqueur.
“He’s standing there with liqueur dripping down his chin and he says, ‘I put the Phil Hartman hex on you, you’re the next one to die,'” Lovitz described to Miller. “And he’s smiling, and my blood just went to my head. I wanted to smash him, but if I hit him he would have gone flying into the table behind him.”
So, Lovitz told Dick’s friend to get him out and banned him from the restaurant. But they crossed paths again later. And this time, their confrontation was more than just a conversation.

ccording to Lovitz’s interview with Miller, he reencountered Dick and expected him to apologize for his behavior in the restaurant. But instead, Dick told him, “Well, you know why I said that? Because you said I killed Phil Hartman. That’s the first thing you said to me when you got on the show.”
“I just lost it, so I grabbed him by the shirt and I pushed him against the wall. And he’s just smiling at me …” Lovitz shared. “I … pushed him really hard and I smashed his back and his head into the bar. And I did it again. I would have kept going, but the doorman broke it up.”

Dick's rep has not responded to calls for comment.

cbs interview
lets check up on both of them now...

Jon Lovitz in his late 50's was rich living in a giant mansion in Beverly Hills staying relevant by trolling the internet with some 25 year old super model convincing people they were dating as part of an elaborate prankWhile Andy Dick in his late 50's is broke sleeping on a mat on the floor staying irrelevant by getting wheeled around North Vegas pilled out in a cart by a guy with a pedo stash and begging chat to buy him handles of rail liquor.
1660675504093.png
1660675509728.png
karma is real

IP2
so how did the network find this andy?
1660675559767.png

Andy Dick is a junkie alcoholic who has been like this for basically decades at this point, no money, no work, no job and constant legal trouble. Its less that he has sunk this low and more other people on the bottom found him, (ie IP2)
1660675566218.png

He wasn't do to well if he asks to twitter for a place to crash...
Andy’s Cameo is a disaster. Attempted birthday message gets ruined by constant TTS and drunkenness.
clip
being compared to casey the camel the current benefactor of the ip2 forum , as he owns a lot full of used RVs that the streamers use to travel the country for "content"
1660675673261.png

he fights with other degens
clip

massaging captain's cock while the capt. rubs his shoulders
clip
he calls his son from inside one of the IP2 RVs ,confirms hes living off of "cab liver", his son states its ridiculous , and it comes to light andy doesn't even know how old his son is.
clip
It got to this point of desperation , as he just became the butt of the joke not to be trusted or be taken seriously , hence why he can't find any work.

Twitter
Imdb
Wikipedia
Andydick.com
Youtube

Empresa

Ladmin
Captain Content Disallowed from Streaming Andy Dick in the Future
no more leeching off of him..
hard R.gif
13405-8463d413dd56b104cfef99593719abc0.gif

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Andy Dick dindu noffin, and if that chick from Hole who killed Kurt Cobain didn't want her tiddies jiggled maybe she shouldn't have murdered her husband who could have Will Smith'd Dick for it but he can't because he's dead. If her tiddies were good enough for David Letterman then they're good enough to get pinched by my boii Dicky.
I'm just sayin'

【VOID】

Retired Staff
And furthermore, I say that Andy Dick can't rape ANYONE. If someone offered you the opportunity to get drunk and/or high with Andy Dick in a room with no windows, would you go? Hell no!
Anyone who drinks and/or does drugs with Andy Dick is a consenting participant to whatever they know, by reputation alone, Andy Dick is going to do to them. It's like having a water drinking contest with R-Kelly. You just don't do it

Unless you're into that kind of thing.

Empresa

Ladmin
Andy Dick doesn't know stream is on and asks sonic about the many nights they used to hook up. Sonic says he was asleep and doesn't remember.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Andy Dick doesn't know stream is on and asks sonic about the many nights they used to hook up. Sonic says he was asleep and doesn't remember.
View attachment 18668
"you remember that one time"
"heh I bet I do"
"Remember all those times with me and.. you"
"heh no I was sleeping"

Sounds like he remembers at least one time. Also, I dunno how used up and loose a poop pipe has to be for someone to just slip their PP inside it while you're sleeping and not wake up.. drugs or no drugs, I don't know if I believe it.

Empresa

Ladmin
he's been in jail since the 13th
1666147260681.png

1666147243799.png

wonder what he did this time , bail was set at 50k so he might have fucked up bad this time.

Empresa

Ladmin

Andy Dick ARRESTED on Burglary Charges! ft. Billy John​

1666148270945.png

1666149037871.png

Last edited: