People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Who is Amy?
StrawbDouche and Prima Dello or whatever are a-logs of some literally who called Bad Boi Tragic, who is tangentially involved with fat bitch world.
If I'm not mistaken Amy is his girlfriend. Mentioned in Tragic's OP on KF
Don't know what Amy's deal is since I've only poked my head in on that whole thing a couple times but Stawbs and Monte Negro are bigger lolcows in my opinion.

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
StrawbDouche and Prima Dello or whatever are a-logs of some literally who called Bad Boi Tragic, who is tangentially involved with fat bitch world.
If I'm not mistaken Amy is his girlfriend. Mentioned in Tragic's OP on KF
Don't know what Amy's deal is since I've only poked my head in on that whole thing a couple times but Stawbs and Monte Negro are bigger lolcows in my opinion.
Amy is @Icy on here. She seems fine from my interactions with her. I don't think she's dating Tragic; they just stream together. Alia just has a massive hatred for the both of them, for whatever specific reason. I can't figure it out because the screeching of "plate gang" is too loud.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Alia just has a massive hatred for the both of them, for whatever specific reason. I can't figure it out because the screeching of "plate gang" is too loud.
Strawbs is woefully lost in the sauce. I think almost anyone who spends all day thinking about Kiwi sperg shit is doing so to replace meaning and purpose IRL. But this goofy broad is paying $1200/year for the privilege to post on a free forum on top of obsessing day and night about shit that literally couldn't matter less IRL. And the way her and Porta Bello sit and fake smucker between each other like they're "just laughing at retards" when it's clear to everyone around that it's more of a collective stress release response than anything borne out of actual amusement.
Two bitches couldn't be in greater need of a 50 hour work week and some IRL friends to tell them it's time to stop
25c250ccbae40c0c1c9ea6d0bf01413f7570689eb3a00bd5a705016dac5aa421_1.png

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
I bet the meth is under her seat. You already know it's all fat from the neck down and smells like rotten cheese.
1700538170649.png1700538183430.png

Dark Samurai

Registered
Who is Amy?
Some chick who talks about fat people I think, even as a loyal samurai I am unable to withstand the mental torture of actually listening to one of their streams about girl drama to confirm its even a woman. I been told she doesn't like being called a wookie from star wars no idea why.
I bet the meth is under her seat. You already know it's all fat from the neck down and smells like rotten cheese.
omg shes just like me an ugly slam pig who needs to use filters to feel any form of validation. It is a shame the filters didn't work on her sausage fingers.
1700657415450.png

She can't even paint her nails right lmao
1700657478900.png

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
I keep seeing girlcow youtube channels talk about drama concerning her but I dont really know. Is there big drama behind the scenes in BP right now or something?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Douche got doxed and people pretend it's fake. RangerBoo was doxed too and she also pretends it's fake. Both of them cry about the faildox so much that you just know it's true, but at least RangerBoo didn't go as far as to fabricate DMs with herself as a "concerned citizen" like Alia/Douche has.

Empresa

Ladmin
Douche got doxed and people pretend it's fake. RangerBoo was doxed too and she also pretends it's fake. Both of them cry about the faildox so much that you just know it's true, but at least RangerBoo didn't go as far as to fabricate DMs with herself as a "concerned citizen" like Alia/Douche has.
Yeah that was kinda tarded nobody asked her to do it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
donnamerde.png
Oh dear, bint doesn't understand... it's completely justifiable for E-lame to groom a minor to SWAT people for her. Anyone. Because she's mental.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
They're both fat I would not have sex with either of them. You don't stick your dick in crazy anyway and those retards let trannies live rent free in their heads.