• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

2spoopy AIDS Documentary (The Plague) Broadcast in 1993

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
Why are you suddenly so invested in AIDS Ken? Had an encounter with a suspicious tranny hooker?

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
This was a documentary I remember a while back and I also want to gravitate the forum to include more general topics of discussion.

Not to mention that a lot of research has gone into managing the spread of HIV, and some of that has also been applied to figuring out what to do about the coronavirus pandemic. Of course, the transmission medium is a lot different with the two virii.

It sure would have been nice to get even a testing-level vaccine within 12-18 months of the HIV outbreak, but STDs that started out affecting mostly the gay community weren't ever going to receive high-level funding and a ton of man-hours of research.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Not to mention that a lot of research has gone into managing the spread of HIV, and some of that has also been applied to figuring out what to do about the coronavirus pandemic. Of course, the transmission medium is a lot different with the two virii.

It sure would have been nice to get even a testing-level vaccine within 12-18 months of the HIV outbreak, but STDs that started out affecting mostly the gay community weren't ever going to receive high-level funding and a ton of man-hours of research.
The virus also mutates a lot which makes it difficult.