Americas A 56 year old neo-nazi transgender woman was arrested by the FBI for plotting violence against Jews, Blacks, and alleged transphobic coworkers

Americas

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The FBI has arrested a 56-year-old transgender woman named Elizabeth Ballesteros West, who lives in Cottage Grove, Oregon. West was found with a cache of guns and has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. According to federal agents and court records West is being held at the Lane County Jail and the investigation is on going alleging West made threats online to harm to kill Jews and Black people and reposted content about a mass shooting while displaying a her own Nazi flag and multiple guns. She also threatened her "transphobic" co-workers she was found with 16 rifles, 11 handguns, tens of thousands of ammunition rounds, gun accessories, 48 drawings, a composition notebook called black shadow journal

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
>Neo Nazi Tranny
Yeah, ok. To the extent that homo fascism is real (not at all), this is a fake and gay story. It's just some mentally ill molestation victim(izer) who's just heard other noted schizophrenic Kanye is down with le edgy Hitler posting.
Can you just fuck off to the CNN comment section Ken? There's no reason we should even be interacting with you and your inability to parse reality from headlines just tells me you'd be better suited being appalled at nonsense with grandmas your age

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I mean femboy Nazi LARPers are already an extremely well documented thing so the next logical step is trooning out with a full on nat soc larp. Never underestimate human degeneracy. God I'm fucking tired. I stayed up too long watching a video about short faced bears.