TransGarlic 50 Year Old Transgender Individual Competes in Female Teenage Swim Competition

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Meet Nicholas Cepeda (Melody Wiseheart): He is a 50 year old biological male that transitioned to a female several years after puberty. He is a professor at York University in Canada who identifies as a teenage female. He not only swam against the other 13 and 14 year old teenagers but also used the same locker room as them to change.

Nicholas J. Cepeda.jpg

A Canadian swimming competition allowed a trans-identified 50-year-old biological male to compete against teenage girls over this past weekend in Toronto. Nicholas J. Cepeda, also known as "Melody Wiseheart," competed against girls aged 13 and 14 in the Richmond Hill Aquatic Centre's Fall Classic swimming competition at Markham Pan Am Centre on Oct. 20, according to Rebel News. Cepeda is a member of the Orangeville Otters Swim Club.

While the Pan Am Centre initially denied that the 50-year-old man was competing against teenage girls, documents obtained by the outlet reveal otherwise. According to the competition schedule, Cepeda competed under the name "Melody Wisehart" in the Heat 3 race, which lists Wisehart's age at 50, while the rest of the competitors are listed between the ages of 13 and 14.

document Nicholas Cepeda swim team.png

Cepeda notably placed last when he was up against 15-17 year old girls.

Rebel News investigative reporter David Menzies said he was tipped off by concerned parents and went to the Pan Am Centre to investigate the complaint. Menzies explained that the organizers of the swim meet denied the claims that Cepeda was competing against teens, but eventually caved and confirmed his participation. According to the outlet, the organizers didn't want to get into a discussion about gender and age.

Nicholas Cepeda, or "Melody Wisehart" is a professor at York University in Toronto and teaches behavioural science in the psychology department. His research focuses on children and youth, according to the university's website.

The investigation follows a controversial phenomenon occurring across the Western world where trans-identified men are competing against women in female sports, which has been at the center of debate due to men dominating women. Athletes, parents, and conservative politicians have been fighting against men competing in women's sports, and some Republican-run US states have enacted legislation that bans participation.
https://thepostmillennial.com/50-ye...es-last-place-in-toronto-teen-girls-swim-race

Last edited:

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
"The Post Millennial"

I always love when self-hating millennials keep trying to act like their generation didn't popularize this shit in the first place, like when boomers go on about "the good old days" before it all as if they didn't have their sexual revolution that opened the floodgates. They're the generational equivalent to pick-mes.

And those boomers love to talk about how they "protested" but all that amounted to was nothing, nada, zilch. I think the saddest (most enraging?) thing is the realisation that, for all the Big Talk of sixties counterculture, these pretentious dirty people achieved. Fuck. All. Yes, some change came in the sixties and seventies, but these sad little slobs weren't it. Everything they touched—the economy, politics, drug culture—they broke.

How I long for something that isn't just extreme hedonism or tradcuckery, but as long as folks think that they just need to vote for the old white guy with a D instead of an R next to his name or think that faggots like Nick Fuentes or Josh will save the white race, nothing can be done. Nothing will be done. And we get told oh, just vote for X, just follow Y, but the biggest blackpill I know is that there is no one in politics that's worth dying for.

I think people should ask themselves this more often: if there was a war going on, a real one too, none of this proxy bullshit, ask yourself: "Would I die for this government? Would I take up arms for this government and do what they told me to do?"

Because there's certainly no politician around who I'd risk my life for.

"But you're actually fighting for your country!"

KWAB.

Last edited:

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
"The Post Millennial"

I always love when self-hating millennials keep trying to act like their generation didn't popularize this shit in the first place, like when boomers go on about "the good old days" before it all as if they didn't have their sexual revolution that opened the floodgates. They're the generational equivalent to pick-mes.

And those boomers love to talk about how they "protested" but all that amounted to was nothing, nada, zilch. I think the saddest (most enraging?) thing is the realisation that, for all the Big Talk of sixties counterculture, these pretentious dirty people achieved. Fuck. All. Yes, some change came in the sixties and seventies, but these sad little slobs weren't it. Everything they touched—the economy, politics, drug culture—they broke.

How I long for something that isn't just extreme hedonism or tradcuckery, but as long as folks think that they just need to vote for the old white guy with a D instead of an R next to his name or think that faggots like Nick Fuentes or Josh will save the white race, nothing can be done. Nothing will be done. And we get told oh, just vote for X, just follow Y, but the biggest blackpill I know is that there is no one in politics that's worth dying for.

I think people should ask themselves this more often: if there was a war going on, a real one too, none of this proxy bullshit, ask yourself: "Would I die for this government? Would I take up arms for this government and do what they told me to do?"

Because there's certainly no politician around who I'd risk my life for.

"But you're actually fighting for your country!"

KWAB.

"Post Millennial" as a marketing term is just a variation on "not like other girls." There are plenty of millennials out there that see the boomer shekels not being spent on them and they'll debase themselves just to get paid some money for kissing up.

tbh boomers were right about millennials. It's easy to blame them for making us this way but we're all grown up now. The lefty/righty faggotry are all just symptoms of the same disease: millennials refusing to take responsibility for our lives. Lefty/righty faggotry all has the same roots in the eternal whining about how "its not my fault, the boomers did this to me." A lot of that is certainly true but it doesn't change that sooner or later people have to grow up.

Behavior like "50 year old tranny goes into locker room with 13 year old girls" is a direct result of millennials refusing to grow up imo. The millennials are the ones who pushed for, codified, and supported this stuff from the start. I am one, I was there, no one can tell me otherwise. And nowt that it's turning into exactly what social cons were warning about, no one wants to grow up and say "yeah this was a mistake" and so now this behavior is being either ignored or encouraged and both states allow it to grow unchecked.

Sad state of affairs.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
"Post Millennial" as a marketing term is just a variation on "not like other girls." There are plenty of millennials out there that see the boomer shekels not being spent on them and they'll debase themselves just to get paid some money for kissing up.

tbh boomers were right about millennials. It's easy to blame them for making us this way but we're all grown up now. The lefty/righty faggotry are all just symptoms of the same disease: millennials refusing to take responsibility for our lives. Lefty/righty faggotry all has the same roots in the eternal whining about how "its not my fault, the boomers did this to me." A lot of that is certainly true but it doesn't change that sooner or later people have to grow up.

Behavior like "50 year old tranny goes into locker room with 13 year old girls" is a direct result of millennials refusing to grow up imo. The millennials are the ones who pushed for, codified, and supported this stuff from the start. I am one, I was there, no one can tell me otherwise. And nowt that it's turning into exactly what social cons were warning about, no one wants to grow up and say "yeah this was a mistake" and so now this behavior is being either ignored or encouraged and both states allow it to grow unchecked.

Sad state of affairs.
It's not millennials or even boomers as much as it is leeches in every generation. There will always be leeches and it gets worse each generation because doors open and close for everyone in all of them. That mean the old scams don't work and ones that older people won't understand open up to newer generations who grew up with it. People don't live long enough to see the patterns but they're there. It's always self interest at the cost of everything else and that will never change. Muh generation memes are like political compass memes. Not to be taken to heart since they are just memes.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion

Sad state of affairs.

I've been saying literally all this for years now, especially as millennials got tired of scapegoating boomers for their self-imposed problems, and pivoted towards whining about zoomers being the big bad millstone around their necks. Like, shit, as I get older, I'll admit I sometimes envy young people, but I don't sit here and wax and wane about how they're the devil and pretend that I wasn't bitching when I was their age about people doing exactly that to me.

It's not millennials or even boomers as much as it is leeches in every generation. There will always be leeches and it gets worse each generation because doors open and close for everyone in all of them. That mean the old scams don't work and ones that older people won't understand open up to newer generations who grew up with it. People don't live long enough to see the patterns but they're there. It's always self interest at the cost of everything else and that will never change. Muh generation memes are like political compass memes. Not to be taken to heart since they are just memes.

Generations are just astrology for dudes, but since NLOG is a frighteningly terminal condition among so many these days, sometimes, it's fun to poke fun. Like every time someone whines about zoomers, I ask them if they're a millennial and grill them on how their generation's contributions to society and culture were wojaks and Harry Potter house trivia.

Also, give me TikTok any day over the four websites of the virtual apocalypse in Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter and 4chan. It's why I wish Elon would've not only bought Twitter, but then just shut the site down entirely once the check cleared. I certainly would've.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Meet Nicholas Cepeda (Melody Wiseheart): He is a 50 year old biological male that transitioned to a female several years after puberty. He is a professor at York University in Canada who identifies as a teenage female. He not only swam against the other 13 and 14 year old teenagers but also used the same locker room as them to change.

View attachment 42242

https://thepostmillennial.com/50-ye...es-last-place-in-toronto-teen-girls-swim-race
That’s totally creepy and unfair. this individual is clearly a an adult let’s be honest any 50-year-old woman would probably beat the crap out of them together with her sisters if he acted like that in their locker room.. clearly this individual parade on younger, vulnerable targets that couldn’t defend themselves