• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
zo2.pngZoe-Laverne-750x563.jpg
Zoe Lavern is one of the top content creators on TikTok and an ample display of how social media can turn anyone into a celebrity. Only being 19 years old (June 3, 2001) she is among upper echelons of followers on TikTok with 17.7 million followers and has a decent following of 2.2 Million on Instagram (both accurate at time of writing). Her content mainly contains lip syncing videos, dances- your run of the mill TikTok material.

She first started back when TikTok was Musically in 2016 when she was just 16 years old and gained 3 million followers. She even claimed to have made a phat stack of cash just going live on the platform. Again, she's 16 at this time.

Of course with getting so big at a young age, it did have a impact on her school life. Due to her massive popularity the attention she got from the people surrounding her increased. Some of it was good, but not all of it. She said she got bullied in school from the kids jealousy of her from her massive popularity on the platform. Through just lip syncing and some makeup stuff here and there.

However, being so young and so visible to the world has it's major downsides, and to a know it all 19 year old; this isn't any different.

Zoe Lavern Kissing a 13 Year old

Yep that's right, the biggest bit of controversy outside of saying a few slurs was this video where it can be clearly seen that she's locking lips and twisting tongues with a 13 year old in late October of 2020, putting her at 19 years old.

Needless to say, when this got shown to the public they didn't take it lightly. Twitter started up the #ZoeLavernIsOver hashtag in response to this. Doing what twitter does best, of coiurse.

However moments like this aren't complete with complete and utter denial involved. Zoe Laverne claims that there wasn't any grooming involved- in fact! She caught feelings for the kid! But she's just 19, so it's okay cause she's stupid.

Looked up a definition for ya:
define grooming.png

And according to her mother kissing just... kinda happens? In fact best friends just casually shove tongues down one another's throats! (hear that guys/gals? It's okay to kiss your bestie and not be gay/lesbian ?)

Despite all this she said she cut off communications to the kid and then later she misses the minor even with with all the shit flying her way. Even submitting herself into a hospital! But through all of that; there's some suspicion that she never lost contact with the kid in the first place!

As of the current moment? I have no ideas what's happening with the two, but boy what a coaster this was!

TikTok (Archive)
Instagram (Archive)
YouTube (Archive didn't like this link)

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Just me and my ?daddy?, hanging out I got pretty hungry? so I started to pout ? He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy ?? and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ?cummies!? Yeah! Yeah!?? I drink them!? I slurp them!? I swallow them whole? ? It makes ?daddy? ?happy? so it's my only goal... ???Harder daddy! Harder daddy! ??? 1 cummy?, 2 cummy??, 3 cummy???, 4???? I'm ?daddy's? ?princess ?but I'm also a whore! ? He makes me feel squishy?!He makes me feel good?! ???He makes me feel everything a little should!~ ??? ???Wa-What!?