Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus Yevgeny Prigozhin Wagner Group Founder and His Profanity Laced Rant at Russia

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
As the Wagner group announced a retreat an angry Yevgeny Prigozhin (the founder) delivered a profanity laced rant towards the Russian Ministry of Defense. Relations between the two continue to deteriorate as tensions between the two continue to rise.

"Their blood is still fresh, and now, listen to me, b----," Yevgeny Prigozhin, Wagner’s founder and leader, said in a video as he walked among the bodies of dead soldiers. "These are someone’s fathers and someone’s sons.

"And those [expletive] who don’t give us ammunition will burn in Hell, eating their guts, [expletive]," he continued, aiming his rant at Sergei Shoigu, the Russian defense minister, and Valery Gerasimov, the chief of the general staff. "We have a 70% shortage of ammunition. Shoigu, Gerasimov, where is the ammunition? Look at them, b----!"

Prigozhin has resorted to increasingly vitriolic[size=medium] rants as he finds his influence waning and more alienated from the Russian Military Command. He has tried to use the Russian press to influence the Leadership of the Russian Military by giving an interview with a Russian blogger claiming the troops were down to their last supplies of ammunition. He has said everything else will crumble if he is forced to pull back his forces.

Source:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/wagne...ssian-military-leaders-video?dicbo=v2-jQheOpp[/font]

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Hey, whatever happened to the thread I had made about Prigozhin, the leader of Wagner?
Did you guys delete that whole thread?
@Empresa @Sailfish do you know if that thread was deleted? What was the reason?

Edit: I see that you've nuked literally all of my posts about the Wagner Mutiny in Russia. All the tweets I painstakingly collected about that historic incident, while it was happening, all gone. Like, why? Literally all the MSM reported on this incident, plus it was all over the social media. It's not like it was some big secret, it happened all out in the open with literally the whole world watching. What does it matter if we talk about it here on a little web forum and show some tweets?

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Hey, whatever happened to the thread I had made about Prigozhin, the leader of Wagner?

Edit: I see that you've nuked literally all of my posts about the Wagner Mutiny in Russia. All the tweets I painstakingly collected about that historic incident, while it was happening, all gone. Like, why? Literally all the MSM reported on this incident, plus it was all over the social media. It's not like it was some big secret, it happened all out in the open with literally the whole world watching. What does it matter if we talk about it here on a little web forum and show some tweets?
I may have moved it. I would not have deleted it.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner

Your post(s) was not deleted. I found them and I moved them and any other Russian related posts to the Russia sub-forum.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Your post(s) was not deleted. I found them and I moved them and any other Russian related posts to the Russia sub-forum.
These are the all the threads in the Russia subforum. The Prigozhin thread is not amongst them:

WhereIsThePrigozhinThread.jpg

So again, what happened to the Prigozhin thread I made? If you didn't delete it, maybe someone else did?
Do you have some logs you can go through to see what happened to that thread?