Who Visits Onionfarms?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I checked our monthly visitors. Here is what we have for March (Full List of Locales)
March visits.jpg

nigger_faggot

Registered
Your reporting software is fucking zionist and i will not stand for it. if you really wanted OF to be a positive place for acceptance you would wordfilter all mentioned of Israel (terrorist colonialist fake nation) with the proper term for that area, Palestine. Please fix this at once kengle, help beat down white supremacy.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Your reporting software is fucking zionist and i will not stand for it. if you really wanted OF to be a positive place for acceptance you would wordfilter all mentioned of Israel (terrorist colonialist fake nation) with the proper term for that area, Palestine. Please fix this at once kengle, help beat down white supremacy.
Screw off: Israel Stays

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Eww