Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms What is Null's political ideology

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I honestly believe he's gonna kill himself after the site goes down for good one day, but he'll make sure to tell his paypigs that he's just gonna go teach English in China or something so they don't twig they've been had. Someone will try to put up a successor, but it'll probably fall apart due to infighting or some gay shit like that.
I'm sure he's building some sort of parachute for life after KF. He's obviously not going to do this forever so I'd imagine he has a plan.
As far as what happens afterwards, CrunkLord is the only person who could hold it together and not be a total faggot about moderation. He's genuinely the only janny I respect because he's so against intervening with retarded behavior. Josh is moody and mercurial like a woman but Crunk was always superchill and generally has an attitude about not intervening unless the law is being broken. Who knows if he'd even want that burden though.
What would really have the chance to end the forum after Josh's departure would be all the parasocial losers who adore him. Without the weekly MATI firmware updates being loaded directly into their grey matter the sycophants are going to have a very difficult time learning to deal with forming their own opinions again.
As people's brains begin to heal there will be large amounts of flamewars and the various DM chain cliques gay-opping each other. But perhaps one of the Null clones will take power and the parasocial cycle will begin all over.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
I'm sure he's building some sort of parachute for life after KF. He's obviously not going to do this forever so I'd imagine he has a plan.
As far as what happens afterwards, CrunkLord is the only person who could hold it together and not be a total faggot about moderation. He's genuinely the only janny I respect because he's so against intervening with retarded behavior. Josh is moody and mercurial like a woman but Crunk was always superchill and generally has an attitude about not intervening unless the law is being broken. Who knows if he'd even want that burden though.
What would really have the chance to end the forum after Josh's departure would be all the parasocial losers who adore him. Without the weekly MATI firmware updates being loaded directly into their grey matter the sycophants are going to have a very difficult time learning to deal with forming their own opinions again.
As people's brains begin to heal there will be large amounts of flamewars and the various DM chain cliques gay-opping each other. But perhaps one of the Null clones will take power and the parasocial cycle will begin all over.

So what you're saying is that Dom Cruise will take over and turn the place into a 2000s nostalgia hugbox? That's actually kinda based.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
So what you're saying is that Dom Cruise will take over and turn the place into a 2000s nostalgia hugbox? That's actually kinda based.
Lol that would be rather based but no. It'd be whichever of his sycophants are the furthest up his ass and have never once disagreed with him about anything.
Josh would want to see someone continue the freeze peach grift, so very little would change other than the jannying becoming more aggressive since who ever steps into that position isn't going to be as experienced with handling criticism

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
Lol that would be rather based but no. It'd be whichever of his sycophants are the furthest up his ass and have never once disagreed with him about anything.
Josh would want to see someone continue the freeze peach grift, so very little would change other than the jannying becoming more aggressive since who ever steps into that position isn't going to be as experienced with handling criticism

So basically Kali Yuga and AnOminous will wage war against HHH and the man-hate thread posters? Because I could totally see that happening. It's why I doubt KF would outlive Josh/that a successor site would be viable. There's too many cooks in that kitchen, and they're all as bad as Jack Scalfani to boot.

And DSP outlasting KF would be pretty based too.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
I cant imagine a lot of the inner circle existing anywhere else. Anominous especially would probably have an impossible time adapting to any other online community with how KF seems to occupy his every waking minute.

Sure a lot of them being consummate yes men would go be sycophants somewhere else but I think many farmers would have a very hard time at first with how insular KF is.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
I don't get why everyone keeps saying null is a libertarian of all things. Is it a variant of "everyone I don't like is hitler" but from the rightoid side?

Null has repeatedly whined that he thinks the state should use its power to force people who don't want to do business with him into doing business with him. This is fundamentally incompatible with being a libertarian. It's like calling greta thunberg a libertarian, it just makes no sense.

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
I don't get why everyone keeps saying null is a libertarian of all things. Is it a variant of "everyone I don't like is hitler" but from the rightoid side?

Null has repeatedly whined that he thinks the state should use its power to force people who don't want to do business with him into doing business with him. This is fundamentally incompatible with being a libertarian. It's like calling greta thunberg a libertarian, it just makes no sense.

I personally just opt for calling him a faggot. Works best if you ask me.

Correct the Record

Um Acksually
Registered

ngl a lot of right wing libertarianism isn't even actual "government get out reeeee" stuff like they portray it as. they, like Josh, largely have no problem with certain people getting shafted by the state. What they actually want is for big daddy govewrnment to tell people it's illegal to sue them for discrimination or cutting corners at the car factory/meat packing plant so none of those poors or minorities can complain about it any more, like the good old days. The stuff whining about the civil rights and voting rights acts being "government overreach" is cope to try and justify them removing rights when they try to sieze power to creat their utopia.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Josh is a Anarchro, Primitivist, Theological, Feudalist, Democratic, Libertarian, Technological Utopianism, Syndicalist.
Thus explaining incoherent beliefs he has.

Put in a sentence:
"Laws are gay, things were better back then when things were more natural. People nowadays are godless, and someone must lead the masses. Of course a lot people agree with me on this belief, so it must be true, but of course people should just let me do whatever I want because it's lawful. Technology is great, it's the only tool against the media. Of course I can't control anyone, the farms does whatever it wants."

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Josh believes in whatever will let him do what he wants with zero consequences. The guy is so locked down in arrested development that he hasn't even reached the mental age necessary to have and hold values and morals. It's always been a complete joke that kiwis pretend he is so principled when he spergs out for weeks and locks a thread about frickin cheese because he was disagreed with.

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
Like I said, he just pretends to believe in what is most convenient for him at the moment and switches up when he needs to.

Only a matter of time before the radfems outlive their usefulness and he aligns himself with some other fringe group that "totally" has its finger on the pulse of public discourse. It honestly looks like Josh is playing a game of duck duck goose with fellow retards.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Only a matter of time before the radfems outlive their usefulness and he aligns himself with some other fringe group that "totally" has its finger on the pulse of public discourse. It honestly looks like Josh is playing a game of duck duck goose with fellow retards.
I hope it's a tranny arc.