what do you think of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (and BOTW if you want)?

nobodyworthwhile

Baby Onion
Recently I've been replaying BOTW, a game that (to put simply) I always found to be a fun novelty but not exactly amazing. I've never played Tears of the Kingdom because first, its seventy dollars, and second, every review I've ever seen claims that TOTK fixed none of BOTW's flaws and indeed might've made them worse.

But what do you think?

Ling Xiaoyu

Registered
I personally love both BOTW and TOTK, but they are not without their flaws.

For example:

Some shrines come off as more frustrating than fun, especially the motion control shrines in BOTW. Thank goodness TOTK got rid of motion controls. However, a lot of mini-boss fights in TOTK can come off as super challenging at times, and it seems to be based on luck to defeat the mini bosses.

But other than those flaws, I have fun with both BOTW and TOTK. But then again, I am a huge fan of many open world, open plot, non-linear games to begin with. So take what you may with that.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
I haven't played TotK but read and watched more than enough to see that it doesn't address BotW's flaws at all (aside from a very minor step up in dungeons, allegedly), and arguably adds new ones (the crafting bullshit is a gimmick I'm not at all interested in).

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
BOTW is much better with a pro controller. TOTK is a poor sequel (the Depths and sky stuff are just shoved in and feel unfinished)

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
Fallout 4 but japanese

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion