What are you Currently Playing?

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I did not expect the man in the fog mod to teleport me away from my base in an ocean full of giant anglerfish only for me to make it to a shore swarming with skin walkers as the night dweller decides now is the best time to attack me. Herobrine burrowed a tunnel in my roof and an invisible ghost keeps breaking my door. That world is now fully haunted. I got annoyed and switched to creative because the teleport thing happened 3 times in a row back to back, but the night dweller attacked me again and took me out of creative mode. Invincible insta kill mob with hax.
NGL the three times that a random Ender Man got into my SO's house was some of the funniest shit, but I'm not sold on playing it.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
It's better with ads ons. One I have adds extra bosses. One is a giant skeleton dragon I will have to screenshot next time I play.
Fair, I tried it back when it first hit steam and was using a friend's PC to game. She had a monster gaming unit while I was working with a cheap laptop for college.

May show my age (mental and physical) but I highly recommend Castle Crashers and Battle Block Theater. BBT Co-Op no mic on PC was the true friendship test. (College lappy barely ran them, but it managed.)

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
this was fun if you had people to play with but it sucks dick if you have to play alone i never really tried the other game they did
It was was definitely better for one player than CC, but still better with friends.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I started playing through New Vegas again recently and I'm going to try to take as long as possible and explore absolutely everything.
Agreed. Dicking around the landscape and exploring in first person were only half of what I loved about the fps Fallouts.

Then again... BioShock and Borderlands were two other franchises I played the hell out of at the time, too.

Reason: They are also easier to find/more engaging than the og Fallouts sorry not sorry #newfag
Last edited:

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
It was was definitely better for one player than CC, but still better with friends.
Quoting to add: Behemoth seemed more like a lan party game dev tbh. I think their tactical game was going more for 1v1 and fell flat because their games are better when chaotic as shitfuck. The "4-way slapfight to smooch the princess, but also punking each other into getting clowned on by clown princess" kinda chaos.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
i decided to play rimworld and saw there was a new expansion soon and this was on the page
10.PNG
0.png

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
Finished CoTL and am playing Necrodancer right now. It's pretty fun+I enjoyed the Zelda crossover game, so why not try the og now that it's got a ton added on to the base game.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion

Used to play a lot of Legend of Legaia as a kid. It’s a pretty fun game with an interesting behind the scenes story on how the game got made.