Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus Vladimir Putin Russian President

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Russia threatens Poland will lose its statehood:

I called it on here and kiwifarms and to several people in other sites multiple times. I seen this movie a few times before.

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
Russia threatens Poland will lose its statehood:

That's a conflict that really would lead to WW3.. Since China would likely not stay out of it once NATO got involved. (don't they even have some sort of agreement or treaty with russia too? for if one is "attacked")

Given the history of the two, in WW2 and beyond, I can understand the hate the Pols have for russia.

Putin revokes Russia’s ratification of nuclear test ban treaty

What he said:

View attachment 41293

That if true is.... I don't think people are understanding the full or true implications of this!

Last edited:

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I called it on here and kiwifarms and to several people in other sites multiple times. I seen this movie a few times before.
I called it too. I knew Ukraine was not the only place he would try to invade. whoever is really ally to Russia is probably doing that because they know when Russia invades or try to invade the rest of the world they may get better treatment.

Goodspot

Still workin' on it
Baby Onion
I called it too. I knew Ukraine was not the only place he would try to invade. whoever is really ally to Russia is probably doing that because they know when Russia invades or try to invade the rest of the world they may get better treatment.
Give me a break, Russia is not going to invade "the rest of the world", they can't even invade a small second world country successfully and have to rely on Wagner and prisoners to do so.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Give me a break, Russia is not going to invade "the rest of the world", they can't even invade a small second world country successfully and have to rely on Wagner and prisoners to do so.
Wanting to do something and being able to do it are very different yes, but putin doesn't necessarily want the entire world either. He wants a strategic area around Russia that would provide a natural land barrier for them and better farmland among other things. There are multiple other reasons why they would want to but they are not capable because they're too incompetent to take Ukraine. Yet they are still greedy enough to want more without even having accomplished what they set out to do in the first place. So politicians being power hungry. Nothing new here.