Trans "Safe Places" on the web.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
That was extremely painful to read.
When you take into consideration that the one making this is a tranny, a 18 year old and a Latino it's understandable that he's this fucking ignorant and dumb.
So close and yet so far, this 18 year old aspiring "comedian" that isn't a single bit funny and that likes to cry about how unfair his past is (and only likes to complain) is in the right path but lacks the proper inner reflection and only sees the straw in other's eyes. Dunning-kruger being so full blown he states that he's "mature for his age" lol no he's not.

Also, humor can be offensive, and it often is, but insulting a group and nothing more is not funny, how is "fuckin mouth breathin' fuckin' retards" and "a dirty whoore bisexual" (both verbatim) any funny in an unironic way.
What a dumb spic.

"based tranny says like it is"
if you think that he's saying it like it is, you may as well be retarded yourself, tranny

Deleted member 291

1610979743223.png

Already posted this in chat but posting again.

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
That was extremely painful to read.
When you take into consideration that the one making this is a tranny, a 18 year old and a Latino it's understandable that he's this fucking ignorant and dumb.
So close and yet so far, this 18 year old aspiring "comedian" that isn't a single bit funny and that likes to cry about how unfair his past is (and only likes to complain) is in the right path but lacks the proper inner reflection and only sees the straw in other's eyes. Dunning-kruger being so full blown he states that he's "mature for his age" lol no he's not.

Also, humor can be offensive, and it often is, but insulting a group and nothing more is not funny, how is "fuckin mouth breathin' fuckin' retards" and "a dirty whoore bisexual" (both verbatim) any funny in an unironic way.
What a dumb spic.

"based tranny says like it is"
if you think that he's saying it like it is, you may as well be retarded yourself, tranny
-Unfunny
-Narcissistic
-Dumb
You sure that's not a woman?

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
assuming this was pre-covid why would someone wait 8 months to tell a story (and then remember that much detail).
If some coked up tranny tried to make breakfast in my kitchen while naked, I'd remember it pretty vividly, but maybe this a daily occurance in your house.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I guess that brings the question of how many trans grooming discord servers are out there and are well documented. The only one I can think of in recent memory is a Discord group ran by a troon named Reiko who lured in retards from 4chans /r9k/ and encouraged them to wear girly clothes and would then use those pictures to find their personal info and blackmailed them.
Reiko's an interesting case. It wouldn't surprise me if there are other servers that prey on similarly insecure people like incels. It's not a rabbithole I really want to jump down so if anyone's braver than I and can stomach these rotten little rat warrens I'm sure we'd all appreciate.