Trans "Safe Places" on the web.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Fuck you, I'm bored and this shit was too much to let it fade into obscurity.
tranny stuff is always interesting so thank @NerdShamer
I ain't complaining faggots
Yes please, sit your boypussy in my dick.
They never look real.
Cosmetic surgery is a lottery full of surprises, and sometimes miracles happen.
Manboobs can't be "aesthetic" without surgery.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
Yes, never seen good HRT tranny tits on a average weight tranny (By that I mean large).

Dr. NerdShamer, Fat-trannyologist
But even then, it's usually a beer belly, micro-dick with apple-sized tits that are so far apart, that you'd think that he's wearing a padded bra.

So anyways, to the surprise of nobody, they're fans of cancelling people for crossdressing or just being cis or gay.

Mom is a piece of shit for warning about OP about having sex with strangers, She was right and the peanut gallery kind of hates her. And the bug chasers got a honorable mention.

And, we have the real reason why they need a man in their lives.

Hormones and BPD don't mix

Asked for heels, got them larger than usual because that's the only way they'll fit, locked himself in the bedroom for cutting because of dysphoria.

Last edited:

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
But even then, it's usually a beer belly, micro-dick with apple-sized tits that are so far apart, that you'd think that he's wearing a padded bra.
Yeah that's 100% what it usually is, although the micro-dick is ought to happen if you aren't a coomer on female hormones.
Yeah I have met worse where they hate all cis people no matter what.
I swear to god something similar happened to a friend on almost the same day.

I'm sad to tell you dude, you kinda have some misplaced hatred. There are 100% times where trannies can be the worst, but not everything has some fetish reason to it.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
The last one was the "I can't open a pickle jar, and I feel great about it!" as opposed to being something creepy. And it's not exactly hatred, it's just me showcasing the worst of what I find, since my last batch was 5 out of 40 or so mundane posts. In fact, r/mtf is mostly them celebrating milestones on their transition, bragging about the skirts that they got, a little bit of NSFW advice, and asking for comparisons on their progress.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions

So anyways, to the surprise of nobody, they're fans of cancelling people for crossdressing or just being cis or gay.

Mom is a piece of shit for warning about OP about having sex with strangers, She was right and the peanut gallery kind of hates her. And the bug chasers got a honorable mention.

And, we have the real reason why they need a man in their lives.

Hormones and BPD don't mix

Asked for heels, got them larger than usual because that's the only way they'll fit, locked himself in the bedroom for cutting because of dysphoria.
When these people say "BPD" I assume they mean Borderline Personality Disorder and not Bipolar Disorder, right?
Because saying that you have bipolar and depression is like saying you have schizophrenia and delusions, redundant.

I'm sad to tell you dude, you kinda have some misplaced hatred. There are 100% times where trannies can be the worst, but not everything has some fetish reason to it.
ok tranny