Kiwifarms Gossip The Suicide of Near

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
“Keep your head strong and try not to focus on the haters”

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Tactical Consumption dedicated the entire last segment of his KF documentary to examining the evidence of the suicide and declaring he didn’t kill himself.

I like that video in general but he got quite a few things wrong. Another one was him claiming KF is not “alt right” cuz they go after conservatives like Ethan Ralph. That doesn’t mean shit.

I won’t harp more on the political views of Kiwi Farmers cuz I’ve gone into it on here before. TL;DR dude should’ve done more research.
Sounds like one of those conspiracy videos where they find photos of people that look like celebrities in the past and claim they're some type of immortal being or time traveler.

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Remarkable Onion
Tactical Consumption dedicated the entire last segment of his KF documentary to examining the evidence of the suicide and declaring he didn’t kill himself.

I like that video in general but he got quite a few things wrong. Another one was him claiming KF is not “alt right” cuz they go after conservatives like Ethan Ralph. That doesn’t mean shit.

I won’t harp more on the political views of Kiwi Farmers cuz I’ve gone into it on here before. TL;DR dude should’ve done more research.
I think the alt right part varies from board to board.

Different boards will give you different reactions and replies for the same political opinion. The General Discussion board tends to be less schizo and more reasonable so long as you yourself are like that. Then there's the news related boards...those can be quite cancer.

I guess KF is more like some fusion of 4chan and your typical sensationalist tabloid newspaper obsessed with celebs.

polonium

please be patient i have autism
Hellovan Onion
I think the alt right part varies from board to board.

Different boards will give you different reactions and replies for the same political opinion. The General Discussion board tends to be less schizo and more reasonable so long as you yourself are like that. Then there's the news related boards...those can be quite cancer.

I guess KF is more like some fusion of 4chan and your typical sensationalist tabloid newspaper obsessed with celebs.
I find most of the board to be quite left leaning. A&N is a LARP because if you scratch the surface on any issue they start defending and justifying the most heinous degeneracy so long as it comes from someone they like.

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Remarkable Onion
Holy shit guys! Looks like Jewsh was right all along! Near is alive after all, and is now posting some unfunny reddit story type of videos and shitposting in his community tab! Troons BTFO!

Fr tho, we should send this screenshot to ppl on Kiwifarms and see if Jewsh and the jannies will bite the bait.
Screenshot_904.png