That Bitch

Subtitle
like the that bitch thread on kiwi, this is one where you can share your that bitch situations

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Well, maybe if you had a job instead of being an unemployed freeloader who posts garbage online half of the day, you could have made payments on your home.
That bitch who doesn't understand an illuminaughii reference and who's family didn't invite him to Christmas this year because last time he got into a big argument with everyone over Donald Trump and COVID vaccines which gave his grandma a stroke after punching his uncle and storming off shoving down his 6 year old nephew.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Nope, I really have better things to do than try to follow every nobody on Twitter. Stay mad.
That bitch that projects their anger onto others while jumping in threads they don't understand and acts like an edgy faggot for attention and complains when they get it because it's too much for them to handle. :trollface:

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
that bitch that was upset at me because all I said was "People need to show you how to do stuff " and she went to my manager and said I was mad at her which wasn't the case.

Back when I worked my first shitty job

Because she kept asking me how to stuff even though I wasn't the trainer at the time and the trainer failed to show her how to do shit. I answered most of her questions even though I WASNT THE TRAINER but was getting tired so I said what I said.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
That bitch who doesn't lurk enough and fails to integrate

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
That bitch who gave birth to OP

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
That bitch who won't ban me even though I changed my avatar to his mother's DUI mugshot and now I can't call him thin skinned about it.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
that bitch that doesn't understand what to do in a 4 way with 4 stop signs

she has the right away, you go first bitch not me