Taylor Lorenz

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
1663206339456.png

1663206369698.png

(Many of her tweets have been deleted, but there's plenty of screencaps. According to the video at the bottom of this OP, she deletes her tweets every 90 days).

Taylor Lorenz (born Oct. 21, 1984?) is a WaPo technology columnist with a history of sticking her nose in the lives of private citizens (and other places it doesn't belong), then crying foul and doubling down whenever someone pushes back.

Born in New York, raised in Old Greenwich, CT, and a graduate of posh Swiss boarding schools, Lorenz claims she spends "all day, every day" on the internet. Her terminal onlined-ness started by using Tumblr. She has written for the New York Times, the Atlantic, the Daily Beast, and the Hill.

She once complained about $22 avocado toast that came to her smashed:

1663206291542.png

Taylor loves to barge into the personal lives of underage kids on the internet. She said so in an interview with Digiday:

The biggest, most challenging thing about my job is getting teenagers to talk to me on the phone and getting them to let you into their house and follow them around. To have a photographer come is overwhelming; a lot of kids don’t want anything to do with it, especially if their parents aren’t fully aware of what they are doing. I really do not call myself a teen reporter, mostly because most of the stuff that I write about has nothing to do with teenagers. I’ve been writing about this stuff for a long time and only in the past two years did people associate my beat with teenagers. Before my beat was always associated with millennials.

In 2018, Lorenz wrote a screed against the children of "Islamophobe" Pamela Geller, a survivor of an ISIS-inspired attack in Garland, TX, because they refuse to sufficiently denounce their mother.

1663206588899.png

In a now-deleted tweet, Lorenz tried to instigate a family feud by sharing a TikTok from Claudia Conway, the then-15-year-old daughter of George and Kellyanne Conway. She then tried to justify bringing the children of public officials into her clout-chasing because she and Claudia are "mutuals".

Clubhouse: False accusations and "Stop blocking me REEEEEEE"

Taylor claimed to have quit a new platform called Clubhouse, which allows for invite-only chat, citing "not enough protection". In reality, she admitted to using a burner account so she could eavesdrop on chat rooms, something NYT prohibits its journalists from doing:

1663206782865.png

Who is "pmarca"? It's tech investor Marc Andreessen, whom Taylor had been A-logging for some time. Turns out Taylor, and numerous other NYT hall monitors, were getting blocked by various Clubhouse users for intruding.

She planned this for months, all so she could nab something out-of-context and lie about Andreessen:

1663206886924.png

What really happened was that Andreessen was quoting r/WallStreetBets, and how they call themselves "retards" and "autists". Taylor offered this non-apology:
1663206984479.png

1663207005464.png

Because of this, Taylor proceeded to write a kvetchpiece in NYT about how Clubhouse allows people to have conversations without her consent:

1663207065711.png

...and even claims it has "destroyed her life".

1663207146067.png

1663207196087.png

Defamation lolsuit

In August 2020, Lorenz published the article: Trying to make it big online? Getting signed isn't everything".

The next year, Ariadna Jacob, a former agent who represented TikTok stars and other online influencers, filed a $6.2 million lawsuit against Lorenz and NYT, citing harm to her business:

Jacob and her company, Influences, filed the complaint earlier this month in the U.S. Southern District of New York. The complaint alleges the Gray Lady published an August 2020 article that made "numerous false and disparaging statements of fact and concerning" Jacob and Influences that resulted in clients fleeing her company over claims she said are wildly inaccurate.

"Most people that I've talked to have told me that, you know, that they're proud of me and that it was a brave thing to do. It's certainly not easy to sue one of the biggest news organizations," Jacob told Fox News.
The article Jacob says ruined her career, "Trying to Make It Big Online? Getting Signed Isn’t Everything," paints a horrifying picture of the now-former agent. The article’s subhead said, "Young people come to Los Angeles in droves with dreams of fame and fortune. Once they’re discovered, it’s not always sunny," and the photo caption accused Jacob of turning social media influencers' dreams into a "living nightmare."

Lorenz wrote that Jacob was the leaseholder of the Kids Next Door house, which was shared
by TikTok influencers. Lorenz reported that Jacob agreed to pay half of the rent if the occupants "would produce content and fulfill a certain number of brand deals obtained by the company." However, Lorenz wrote that brand deals fell through, the house didn’t have working Wi-Fi, and the tenants ended up struggling financially.

The Times report also claimed Jacob withheld money from clients, failed to come through on promises made to other clients and regularly pressured or intimidated her roster of influencers. Jacob said the claims are untrue and is seeking $6.2 million in damages. She said her roster of 85 TikTok superstars, including five of the seven creators currently listed on the Forbes top earning TikTok creator’s list, have bolted since the Times article ruined her reputation in the industry.
"Help! My own tactics are being used against me!"

Taylor loves to cry out in pain as she strikes you, playing the victim as a poor, persecuted journalist whenever she gets caught lying and defaming innocent people.

1663207459497.png

In March 2022, Taylor went on MSNBC and broke down crying, saying she had "severe PTSD" and that she "contemplated suicide".... because of mean tweets and being told she's full of shit:

1663207620138.png

1663207657850.png

She was apparently not happy with MSNBC for showing what a histrionic harpie she is:

1663207739346.png

Doxing Libs of TikTok

Only a few weeks later, she decided it was her place to write an "exposé" (read: dox) the woman who runs the Twitter account Libs of TikTok, who reposts the weird, perverted, and looney videos of liberals without comment:
(Archive of the Washington Shitpost)

Taylor, in her infinite brilliance, decided it was a good idea to tip off Ron DeSantis' press secretary Christina Pushaw before the article published.

And oh, how Republicans POUNCED:

1663207823443.png

1663207852563.png

Taylor, never one to let facts or the reaction to her bullshit get in the way of her ego, doubled down on barging into the life of a private citizen:

1663207916037.png

1663207942868.png

...and then she threatened to lie about Pushaw's "relationship" with LoTT.

1663208010883.png

Lo and behold, Taylor has been showing up at the homes of Libs of Tik Tok's family members:

1663208067472.png

She defended this intrusive behavior with her usual "BUT IT'S MUH JERNALIZUMMMM!" song-and-dance. But she got upset when other people started doing some shoe-leather journalism of her own family:

1663208140823.png

By the way, thanks to Taylor and WaPo, Libs of Tiktok started receiving death threats:

1663208740417.png

1663208753311.png

Which Twitter thought was a-okay:

1663208778986.png

And then, Taylor threatened a random, unrelated person with a similar name, that they would be "implicated in a hate campaign" if they didn't respond to her demands:

1663208821387.png

Naturally, the simps at the Bezos Baizuo Blogspot rushed to m'lady's defense, outright lying that Taylor didn't post LoTT's nonpublic personal information:

1663208869960.png

1663208880697.png

1663208895288.png

In short, when Inquisitress Taylor finds you, she decides you are guilty first, and finds (or just makes up) the charges later. Tell her to fuck off, and she will cry to Daddy Bezos that "WAAAAAAHHH I'M BEING PERSECUTED FOR MUH JOURNALISMMM!!"

Twitter, Instagram, TikTok handles: @taylorlorenz

Last known residence was in Los Angeles.

A video about Taylor from youtuber BostWiki:

Social Media
Wiki article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Lorenz
Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/taylorlorenz/

Empresa

Ladmin
She once complained about $22 avocado toast that came to her smashed:
1663234255114.png

I thought my friends would laugh too at the ridiculousness of it and maybe throw me a fave or two and move on. Of course, it spread faster than that though and within an hour I was receiving harassment on levels I haven’t gotten in months,
:story:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Hadn't been updated for awhile, so...
tay.png
tay2.png
Tay is one of those people who has got "long covid". Best cure for that? Factory work.
tay3.png
Bit of wit. T&C have dubbed her "The Bernstein of the TikTok generation". Um, accurate as he was just some hack who was an useful idiot for the Deep State, who was basically handed all the info (a lot of it not accurate or spun). Only she retweets. A lot.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
tay.png
Lollygagger Lorenz retweets article about "Long Covid". I read a bit of it...
tayb.png
First problems... after the booster. Ok then. Could it be the booster damaged your heart? JS.
tay2.png
If you suffer from fatigue caused by something... Bagels (while delicious) aren't so good for you. A lot of gluten. Oh and again, "Long Covid", what that Tays got. She's not malingering.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
tay1.pngtay2.pngtay3.png
But what if, just follow me here for a moment, the problems are caused by the vax?
tay4.png
Is that what really happened?