Subtitles on Lolcow Threads?

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
Hey, can we get subtitles enabled for threads in the Lolcow subforums? It would make it easier to list the talking points of why there's a thread on the subject. Thanks!

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
Hey, can we get subtitles enabled for threads in the Lolcow subforums? It would make it easier to list the talking points of why there's a thread on the subject. Thanks!

Okay, I'm trying to wrap my head around this, so 🐻 with me but;

Did this dude make it so he had to edit every friggen individual sub-thread instead of doing it all at once?

Why not just go?

Form Head
5 Category
1. General/Rules
2. Political/Celebrity Cows
3. Horny Jail
4. Crazy Cows
5. Cooky Cows

And then just use tags?

All of these sites are overly convoluted messes that could do with simplification.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions

Did this dude make it so he had to edit every friggen individual sub-thread instead of doing it all at once?

Why not just go?

Form Head
5 Category
1. General/Rules
3. Horny Jail
4. Crazy Cows
5. Cooky Cows

And then just use tags?

All of these sites are overly convoluted messes that could do with simplification.
lolcow.org is the answer to every question about onion farms

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion

Why not just go?

Form Head
5 Category
1. General/Rules
3. Horny Jail
4. Crazy Cows
5. Cooky Cows

And then just use tags?

That's another discussion entirely, but what I was talking about was simply having a subtitle under each thread title. In order to illustrate my point, let's take a look at how KF does it (yeah, I know, but like it or not, it's more or less the standard for this type of forum):

1632419350600.png

Not every thread needs to have them, but many do, and look at how it improves understanding of what's going on with the thread. The main thread title has the given name(s) and alias(es), and the subtitle lists out why they have a thread.

It's relatively minor, but would be helpful.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
That's another discussion entirely, but what I was talking about was simply having a subtitle under each thread title. In order to illustrate my point, let's take a look at how KF does it (yeah, I know, but like it or not, it's more or less the standard for this type of forum):

View attachment 10057

Not every thread needs to have them, but many do, and look at how it improves understanding of what's going on with the thread. The main thread title has the given name(s) and alias(es), and the subtitle lists out why they have a thread.

It's relatively minor, but would be helpful.
Why are you even bothering with this ghost town?