South Park: Joining The Panderverse or How South Park Made Pussies Out of Everyone

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
Hey there. I know this is long overdue but since the South Park Panderverse special came out a few weeks ago and all the hype has died down, I thought it would be best to create this thread for people to discuss the special and potentially open us up to some new takes that were never discussed by most people online. And since there isn't a dedicated thread for this, I thought it would be best to set up a section for fans of the show to discuss the Panderverse special. Quick spoiler warning but I'm sure you already knew that while reading this thread and that you wouldn't give a fuck. Anyways, fire away since you guys have the floor to discuss the special and the aftermath if you want. And if you were wondering, this isn't really a normal thread of mine since I usually do my threads in good detail but this is an exception since I'm giving you all the floor.

And for those who haven't watched it (or for those who won't pay for Paramount Plus), I got a recording from BitChute that you can use right here. I apologize for the quality however:

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You can watch it free on wcostream and lookmovie i think. I have had to stop myself from saying "put a chick in it and make her gay and lame" multiple times after having watched it.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's mostly the people it applies to who are upset, but they're pretending not to care so they don't have another pecking party. They appear to be quietly seething either pretending to not be aware of it or acting like it doesn't bother them. But these types of people are too narcissistic to actually not give a shit and it's definitely a cope.

"Disney been real quiet since panderverse dropped."