OnionStar - (Ng - Celebritysphere) Solomon Buchi: Evangelical Christian

Celebrities (Nigeria)

Adanna

Journalist
Local Moderator
solomon buchi.jpg

Photo Credit (Punch Newspaper - Nigeria): https://punchng.com/why-women-should-not-do-9-5-jobs-like-men-writer-solomon-buchi/
Twitter (X) https://twitter.com/Solomon_Buchi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/solomonbbuchi/?hl=en
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Solomonbuchibartholomew1/

20231216_102701.jpg
20231216_102708.jpg
20231216_102714.jpg
20231216_102720.jpg

If you do not know who Solomon Buchi is, you probably haven't read or heard of the viral open letter he wrote to his wife, then fiancee that she wasn't the smartest or most beautiful woman that he has met, yet he chooses to be with her. The controversy of that post had put Solomon Buchi under the watchful eyes of Nigerians and individuals across globe and of course, he has gained popularity for that. Known for always having a think-piece on events that happen within and outside the country, his recent opinion on the viral "christian bbl" topic has not only thrown him in a tussel with an X user, but has had her digging pictures of his wife to counter Buchi's pious opinion. This is what happened:

Solomon Buchi took to his X page to criticize women who engaged in BBL and wear ashewo gowns that exposed their bodies. He went ahead to make fun of women who post their laps, stating that many men are not interested in their bodies rather, their characters. In response to that post, a X user, Aidee Ekpo, replied by reminding him that charity begins at home and for the longest time, she had been holding off from making comments on how Solomon Buchi lashes women who show off their bodies, while pictures of his wife's clevages are sprawled all over her Instagram page.

Not one to go down without a fight, Buchi dared her to upload any picture of his wife with her clevaages showing as he boasted that she wouldn't find any. He also replied Aidee by mentioning that she has always wanted to be with him. Outraged by such lies, Aidee replied by posting not just one, but four pictures of his wife, Arike, with her clevage exposed on her Instagram page. Infact, one of such pictures was one from their wedding. She called him out for lying that she was in love with him (so much for being a morally upright man).

According to many Nigerians and also from a good observation of Solomon Buchi's post, this isn't the first time that he would be making posts that would affect his wife and have her being trolled by people she doesn't know. And this post is just one of many.

Will this ever end for her?
And what is your take on a man who has something to say about everything?
If you could have 2 mins alone with Solomon Buchi's Wife, Arike, what would you say to her?
Kindly drop your comments below. I'll be reading and responding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
No one knows or cares about literally anything happening in Africa, especially Africans
Bro is out here throwing a tantrum about this all over the site lmao

Why so mad about it? Ever since this whole Nigerian journalist thing you have been sperging non stop all over the site in unrelated threads. Which apparently you care about going off topic more than me.

Now I'm definitely going to start participating in this category. :trollface:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Bro is out here throwing a tantrum about this all over the site lmao

Why so mad about it? Ever since this whole Nigerian journalist thing you have been sperging non stop all over the site in unrelated threads. Which apparently you care about going off topic more than me.

Now I'm definitely going to start participating in this category. :trollface:
I agree, this tantrum is just plain silly but I think we have to use a different approach with countries compared to individuals. I think putting together some type of flowchart would be helpful.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
View attachment 42523View attachment 42524View attachment 42525View attachment 42526

If you do not know who Solomon Buchi is, you probably haven't read or heard of the viral open letter he wrote to his wife, then fiancee that she wasn't the smartest or most beautiful woman that he has met, yet he chooses to be with her. The controversy of that post had put Solomon Buchi under the watchful eyes of Nigerians and individuals across globe and of course, he has gained popularity for that. Known for always having a think-piece on events that happen within and outside the country, his recent opinion on the viral "christian bbl" topic has not only thrown him in a tussel with an X user, but has had her digging pictures of his wife to counter Buchi's pious opinion. This is what happened:

Solomon Buchi took to his X page to criticize women who engaged in BBL and wear ashewo gowns that exposed their bodies. He went ahead to make fun of women who post their laps, stating that many men are not interested in their bodies rather, their characters. In response to that post, a X user, Aidee Ekpo, replied by reminding him that charity begins at home and for the longest time, she had been holding off from making comments on how Solomon Buchi lashes women who show off their bodies, while pictures of his wife's clevages are sprawled all over her Instagram page.

Not one to go down without a fight, Buchi dared her to upload any picture of his wife with her clevaages showing as he boasted that she wouldn't find any. He also replied Aidee by mentioning that she has always wanted to be with him. Outraged by such lies, Aidee replied by posting not just one, but four pictures of his wife, Arike, with her clevage exposed on her Instagram page. Infact, one of such pictures was one from their wedding. She called him out for lying that she was in love with him (so much for being a morally upright man).

According to many Nigerians and also from a good observation of Solomon Buchi's post, this isn't the first time that he would be making posts that would affect his wife and have her being trolled by people she doesn't know. And this post is just one of many.

Will this ever end for her?
And what is your take on a man who has something to say about everything?
If you could have 2 mins alone with Solomon Buchi's Wife, Arike, what would you say to her?
Kindly drop your comments below. I'll be reading and responding.
Interesting. I would like to keep doing this. I want to figure out a methodology that will fit in here.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I agree, this tantrum is just plain silly but I think we have to use a different approach with countries compared to individuals. I think putting together some type of flowchart would be helpful.
Yeah. When it comes to country specific categories I would typically go with news type stuff or something and expect to discuss it. As for people focused categories i usually just talk about stupid things they do and everyone makes fun of them. I don't mind dipping my toes in Nigerian politics for fun. I wouldn't have any emotional investment but I don't need to have that to be intrigued and learning about it could be fun.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Yeah. When it comes to country specific categories I would typically go with news type stuff or something and expect to discuss it. As for people focused categories i usually just talk about stupid things they do and everyone makes fun of them. I don't mind dipping my toes in Nigerian politics for fun. I wouldn't have any emotional investment but I don't need to have that to be intrigued and learning about it could be fun.
I have a plan that is coming together. We can do threads that are very lolcow-like with a little editing and research.