So where do we go from here?

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
we ... don't matter because niggercattle still vastly outnumber us.
This is why I think the best plan is to expect everything to turn to shit and plan for that.

Remember:

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to complacency; From complacency to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.

Personally, I think we're dangerously close to dependence on the state.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
America is already on the government tit so hard that there's no coming back. The attitude of the majority is "gimme gimme gimme"
Yeah. A huge majority of people are on the government tit in most western nations, and that's really bad. You can see it manifesting in things like the proposed internet censorship bill here that a shocking amount of people are in favour of on both sides of the aisle. The really weird and unsettling part for me is how folk will take on against someone who doesn't want to be part of it - you don't even have to be calling for a violent revolution to overthrow the government, you just have to say "none for me thanks" and people will treat it like you're Emmanuel Goldstein. The long march through the institutions did its job.

What's even worse and more dangerous, I think, is governments of countries becoming dependent (or subservient to) a larger non-geographic state. Like every western government letting the WHO take control of pandemic response and allowing themsleves to be directed to follow the chicom method. At this point it's not in doubt, and nobody is bothering to hide that governments in the west are no longer working for the benefit of those who elected them. If not already, then we're very close to it being technically feasible for a government to monitor individual people quite closely and enforce rules in a really granular social credit score type of way that wasn't really possible before. For now, it's mainly just online and I plan to be off this ride and self sufficient before is spreads to IRL bullshit.

Last edited:

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
America is already on the government tit so hard that there's no coming back. The attitude of the majority is "gimme gimme gimme"
Gibsmedat!
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

Last edited: