• Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. All are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

Tired of Null's temper tantrums? It's better with the Kengle. If you can rock with us, you are one of us.

share your favorite recipes?

Kiwi Kitty

β€œI never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
unyun;
ingredient; onion:1 oil:1 hot cook heat pan:1
fry to avail onion! smell nice and turn brown. not hot highest hot heating middle hot.
put onion.
anything onion anything.
eat.
enjoy taste onin fry!
shrek?

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
beef curry and rice is a cheap & easy meal..
i like to get beef and cook it in a pan with onions until caramelized & then adding in the curry and w/e veggies. when done just pour over the rice and its filling. adding lemon juice too.. :feels:

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
beef curry and rice is a cheap & easy meal..
i like to get beef and cook it in a pan with onions until caramelized & then adding in the curry and w/e veggies. when done just pour over the rice and its filling. adding lemon juice too.. :feels:
I'd you're not making your curry paste from scratch then gtfo

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
I'd you're not making your curry paste from scratch then gtfo
of course..making it from scratch is cheaper than buying it lmao, better flavor and a lot more can be made at once. :feels: :like:

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Some favorite recipes:

Pate of Girl's Liver

1 young girl's liver 2 tablespoons cornstarch 1- 1/2 lbs chopped shoulder meat 3 oz Cognac 1 small onion 4 whole eggs 1 clove garlic 1 tablespoon salt 1 teaspoon sage 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper

Coarse grind all meats and mix with remaining ingredients. place formed in a loaf in a covered cassorole dish and bake for 2 1/2 hours at 350 deg F. Cool and serve with unsalted crakers and caviar.

Breast with Red Wine

One moderate size girl's breast 2 tablespoons butter 2 cans tomato pieces 2 cups small pearl onions 4 carrots, sliced 2 stalks celery cut in large pieces 2 cups red wine 2 cloves garlic, halved 1/2 tsp whole black peppercorns 1 pinch ea Majoram & thyme 1 bay leaf 2 Tablespoons melted butter salt to taste 1 cup girl meat drippings and broth

Quickly braise the breast in butter in a frying pan, just enough to slightly brown. Place the breast in a covered roaster and pour the broth and wine over it. Add tomatoes, onions, celery, carrots and the seasonings to the roaster and cover. Roast at 350 deg F, basting occasionally until done, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Serve the breast on a platter diagonally sliced with the vegetables. Serve the broth like a gravy to be poured over the meat as eaten.

Sliced Heart in Burgundy Sauce

One girl's heart, sliced 1 cup sliced mushrooms 1/4 cup chopped onions 1 cup burgundy wine 1/2 cup girl meat drippings and broth salt and pepper to taste flour for thickening

Braised the sliced heart and mushrooms in a pan with girl meat drippings, butter, and onions. Add the wine and stir together with the broth. Add the salt and pepper and add small amounts of flour to thicken sauce just slightly. Serve very hot.

Bob Arson's White Devil Dinky-Dao Mothafucka Bobbacoo Sauce Marinade/Baste/Dip/Bloody Leroy Mix Ingredients:

1 8 oz. can tomato sauce 1 6 oz. can tomato paste 1 cup black coffee 3/4 cup beer (Killian's Red preferred) 3/4 cup fruit juice (citrus: orange/pineapple/mango type) 2 tblsp. whiskey 1 tblsp. lemon juice 1 tblsp. worcestershire sauce 1 tblsp. vinegar (red wine garlic preferred) 3 cloves garlic. minced 3 jalepeno peppers, minced 1/4 large onion, minced 1/8 red, 1/8 white preferred) 2 1/2 tsp. liquid smoke 2 tblsp. brown sugar 1 tblsp. molasses 1 1/2 tblsp. crushed red pepper 1 cube beef bouillon 1 1/2 tsp. salt 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper 1 1/2 tsp. paprika 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper 3 dashes basil 3 dashes oregano 3 dashes savory ashes of one fine thin joint

Reason: Obligatory shitpost

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
Some favorite recipes:

Pate of Girl's Liver

1 young girl's liver 2 tablespoons cornstarch 1- 1/2 lbs chopped shoulder meat 3 oz Cognac 1 small onion 4 whole eggs 1 clove garlic 1 tablespoon salt 1 teaspoon sage 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper

Coarse grind all meats and mix with remaining ingredients. place formed in a loaf in a covered cassorole dish and bake for 2 1/2 hours at 350 deg F. Cool and serve with unsalted crakers and caviar.

Breast with Red Wine

One moderate size girl's breast 2 tablespoons butter 2 cans tomato pieces 2 cups small pearl onions 4 carrots, sliced 2 stalks celery cut in large pieces 2 cups red wine 2 cloves garlic, halved 1/2 tsp whole black peppercorns 1 pinch ea Majoram & thyme 1 bay leaf 2 Tablespoons melted butter salt to taste 1 cup girl meat drippings and broth

Quickly braise the breast in butter in a frying pan, just enough to slightly brown. Place the breast in a covered roaster and pour the broth and wine over it. Add tomatoes, onions, celery, carrots and the seasonings to the roaster and cover. Roast at 350 deg F, basting occasionally until done, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Serve the breast on a platter diagonally sliced with the vegetables. Serve the broth like a gravy to be poured over the meat as eaten.

Sliced Heart in Burgundy Sauce

One girl's heart, sliced 1 cup sliced mushrooms 1/4 cup chopped onions 1 cup burgundy wine 1/2 cup girl meat drippings and broth salt and pepper to taste flour for thickening

Braised the sliced heart and mushrooms in a pan with girl meat drippings, butter, and onions. Add the wine and stir together with the broth. Add the salt and pepper and add small amounts of flour to thicken sauce just slightly. Serve very hot.

Bob Arson's White Devil Dinky-Dao Mothafucka Bobbacoo Sauce Marinade/Baste/Dip/Bloody Leroy Mix Ingredients:

1 8 oz. can tomato sauce 1 6 oz. can tomato paste 1 cup black coffee 3/4 cup beer (Killian's Red preferred) 3/4 cup fruit juice (citrus: orange/pineapple/mango type) 2 tblsp. whiskey 1 tblsp. lemon juice 1 tblsp. worcestershire sauce 1 tblsp. vinegar (red wine garlic preferred) 3 cloves garlic. minced 3 jalepeno peppers, minced 1/4 large onion, minced 1/8 red, 1/8 white preferred) 2 1/2 tsp. liquid smoke 2 tblsp. brown sugar 1 tblsp. molasses 1 1/2 tblsp. crushed red pepper 1 cube beef bouillon 1 1/2 tsp. salt 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper 1 1/2 tsp. paprika 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper 3 dashes basil 3 dashes oregano 3 dashes savory ashes of one fine thin joint
i considered the entire recipe in a detailed image in my head..
im hungry now and i dont know if thats concerning.. :deviant: im the foodie on this site and ill try anything once