Kiwifarms Associate SevenAteNine / 789 APPRECIATION THREAD

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Only say nice things 😌

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
6p5xcs.jpg

Deleted member 1141

Anything you learned from that OnlyFans site is fraudulent.

Cat Fish

Registered
As for you @Three, you’re a pathetic whore, and whoring yourself out on Discord to random American men is something I wouldn’t expect from a “married woman with children”. TheSword is trolling you, and if he says he isn’t, you’re even more gullible than I am. I can't believe you were so stupid to believe random dudes who have never seen your face would be interested in talking to you when you’ve never verified your identity other than being a pickme on kiwifarms. You’re being fucked with and everything you say is boring. No guy will ever be interested in you beyond a one night stand because you have nothing to say, no view on anything and all you do is display your rotten snatch for attention.
Remember when you coped hard because I have everything on you? In your little discord server you think is secure?
1.png
2.png
3.png
blainecanthelp.png
pickmegetsfucked.png
Thats right bitch you wish you never met Elaine or were stupid enough to fall for any account that claims they are some "epic kiwi oldfag"
Remember when you cried to Angry Canadian in DMS? Well even he won't be such a simp to delete this post. You wanted to question my ability to gather information and get access to things you would consider hacking?
crying to mike.jpg
So what is it you were sending people? Well lets just say this Canadian whore covers herself in maple syrup and flicks her gross bean
seveneightnine_nudes.png

This will teach you to keep my name out of your mouth or even more will get leaked.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
View attachment 22405
Also, fuck you Elaine you insane skelly piece of shit.
Whoa she must have used NMAP to decritter the router to inject linux script into the mainwire and gain access to the admin concord panel :shocking: I should make an announcement and lock everyone out of their accounts and force them to change their passwords with my broken mail server to protect them from this dangerous internationally wanted black hat security consultant

Hapcon-2.gif