Screenshots Lolnah / Regina

angry canadian

Baby Onion
I'm not installing light screen or whatever to post screenshots in PMs.

From the Halal thread on me on KF
1649211933596.png

Lolnah claims that Deadniggostorage is not Regina / Spooky Bones.

1649212002452.png

Lolnah referred Deadniggostorage to the site

1649212031552.png

Lolnah is in Blake Howard's discord server

1649212051173.png

Lolnah and Regina / Spooky bones are both in that server together. I can post the logs if @Sailfish tells me which file format to use.

1649212129047.png

Fake Louis sent this to me over lolcow.org because @Regina can't stop chasing the ghosts of ILJ. This was sent to me BEFORE the thread on me went up on proving grounds.

1649212989147.png
1649213112976.png

@Gamercat @zilch

Spooky Bones used a user that Josh likes to circumvent his ban. As paranoid as Josh is, you'd think he'd be more concerned with how many users are going behind his back and collaborating with a banned mod who went full autismo on the American Hedgehog and Marvin.

Do with this what you wish. I'll probably be scrambling my account here like I did on lolcow, although I do like Onion Farms :thinking: I'll figure that out later.

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
He's prolly mad you leaked the gay Op section of his forum on lolcow.org. I'm still not sure what happened with burnbook.club after all I wasn't invited which is fine. Only confused since I was in the initial server and had fun shitposting with @Basalasas and @Syntaxius and @Regina when @Tenthanonymous signed back in I did think it odd @Basalasas and @Regina PMed me separately.
Anyway, i don't hold a grudge one way or another cause again I'm not sure what the issue is or was.

MrMistoffelees

Registered
He's prolly mad you leaked the gay Op section of his forum on lolcow.org. I'm still not sure what happened with burnbook.club after all I wasn't invited which is fine. Only confused since I was in the initial server and had fun shitposting with @Basalasas and @Syntaxius and @Regina when @Tenthanonymous signed back in I did think it odd @Basalasas and @Regina PMed me separately.
Anyway, i don't hold a grudge one way or another cause again I'm not sure what the issue is or was.
we all have our secrets ;)

Deleted member 1069

He's prolly mad you leaked the gay Op section of his forum on lolcow.org.
Yeah, I genuinely wonder what the fuck he thought was going to happen between that and convincing a bunch of people that I'm male as demonsrated right here. He did worse too but it's mostly not my place to say, suffice to say there are more milk deliveries on the way. But this guy seriously came to the Farms to post weird shit about Bella, antagonized the wrong people, and then managed to get himself doxed by largely the same crew that doxed her. It's poetry.

I'm still not sure what happened with burnbook.club after all I wasn't invited which is fine. Only confused since I was in the initial server and had fun shitposting with @Basalasas and @Syntaxius and @Regina when @Tenthanonymous signed back in I did think it odd @Basalasas and @Regina PMed me separately.
You didn't make it at the end of the day because you were doing gay shit with Thurlow even after I advised you not to. The loli shit doesn't help.

1649259638828.png

I'm not installing light screen or whatever to post screenshots in PMs.

From the Halal thread on me on KF
View attachment 11891

Lolnah claims that Deadniggostorage is not Regina / Spooky Bones.

View attachment 11892

Lolnah referred Deadniggostorage to the site

View attachment 11893

Lolnah is in Blake Howard's discord server

View attachment 11894

Lolnah and Regina / Spooky bones are both in that server together. I can post the logs if @Sailfish tells me which file format to use.

View attachment 11895
Fake Louis sent this to me over lolcow.org because @Regina can't stop chasing the ghosts of ILJ. This was sent to me BEFORE the thread on me went up on proving grounds.

View attachment 11896View attachment 11897

@Gamercat @zilch

Spooky Bones used a user that Josh likes to circumvent his ban. As paranoid as Josh is, you'd think he'd be more concerned with how many users are going behind his back and collaborating with a banned mod who went full autismo on the American Hedgehog and Marvin.

Do with this what you wish. I'll probably be scrambling my account here like I did on lolcow, although I do like Onion Farms :thinking: I'll figure that out later.
Why doesn't Thurlow post the whole of my conversation with Isabella*? The part where my main interest in talking to her was finding out whether she was talking to him, which he's just proven. So basically as much of a self-own as his entire career in the lolcow sphere has been so far.

(*For proof it is the real Isabella to interested readers just go to the CWCIslam thread.)

Also imagine not being able to find my actual sock and going after some user nobody has ever heard of. Typical.

P.S. Him waving around my mebership in a tranny server where I'm explicitly there to advocate for biological women and have "TERF" in my server name as some kind of proof I'm a tranny is pretty fucking funny.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Yeah, I genuinely wonder what the fuck he thought was going to happen between that and convincing a bunch of people that I'm male as demonsrated right here. He did worse too but it's mostly not my place to say, suffice to say there are more milk deliveries on the way. But this guy seriously came to the Farms to post weird shit about Bella, antagonized the wrong people, and then managed to get himself doxed by largely the same crew that doxed her. It's poetry.

You didn't make it at the end of the day because you were doing gay shit with Thurlow even after I advised you not to. The loli shit doesn't help.

View attachment 11900

Why doesn't Thurlow post the whole of my conversation with Isabella*? The part where my main interest in talking to her was finding out whether she was talking to him, which he's just proven. So basically as much of a self-own as his entire career in the lolcow sphere has been so far.

(*For proof it is the real Isabella to interested readers just go to the CWCIslam thread.)

Also imagine not being able to find my actual sock and going after some user nobody has ever heard of. Typical.

P.S. Him waving around my mebership in a tranny server where I'm explicitly there to advocate for biological women and have "TERF" in my server name as some kind of proof I'm a tranny is pretty fucking funny.
No, i wasn't doing gay ops with him, but i helped him dox @Moralfag Supreme discord friends a couple days ago.
You came here and asked me to check if he deleted any of his posts I did that. Later he can to me and asked about you and I relayed the info cause it's funny.
But at this point I get that you're paranoid.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
No, i wasn't doing gay ops with him, but i helped him dox @Moralfag Supreme discord friends a couple days ago.
You came here and asked me to check if he deleted any of his posts I did that. Later he can to me and asked about you and I relayed the info cause it's funny.
But at this point I get that you're paranoid.
Everyone in this thread is a paranoid schizophrenic and nobody can convince me otherwise.