Screengrab Showcae

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Nothing says you're a good documentarian like saying that you have no idea of the relationship between CWC and Kengle when you're about to make a documentary about the latter, and proceed to get informed by speedreading his biographical info in his KF thread and his CWCwiki article.
I'm glad that he mentions that {o}P was obsessed with Ken way before being banned for the first time past december despite, to my knowledge, not posting that much in his thread (he only did so lately to complain about his ban)
Nothing says you're informed like @Other_Panther being your source

BTW what was that gay shit about loving yourself at 58:00?

Also, what is a troll maker and why did this guy call you one @Other_Panther

If you haven't listened the stream yet don't bother with the last 30 mins, he's just ranting about trolling oldfaggotry, muh new Dragon Balls chink cartoons bad (@Boingotango moment) which I couldn't give less of a fuck about since the only purpuse that Chink cartoons have is for me to fap to them and LBRY getting sued because its sketchy crypto scheeme (Josh moment)
His threats to the Kool Kid newfags that want to troll CWC are so fucking lame, cause how dare them try to break the oldfag monopoly on CWC's cocktent. Why am I not surprised that he's a fan of PPP
This faggot fails to realize that the reason why he doesn't find trolling CWC funny anymore but edgelord perma-online kids do is because of basic neurology.

Finally, who are the kids who want to troll CWC? DROP THEIR NAMES YOU COWARD

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Nothing says you're a good documentarian like saying that you have no idea of the relationship between CWC and Kengle when you're about to make a documentary about the latter, and proceed to get informed by speedreading his biographical info in his KF thread and his CWCwiki article.
I'm glad that he mentions that {o}P was obsessed with Ken way before being banned for the first time past december despite, to my knowledge, not posting that much in his thread (he only did so lately to complain about his ban)
Nothing says you're informed like @Other_Panther being your source

BTW what was that gay shit about loving yourself at 58:00?

Also, what is a troll maker and why did this guy call you one @Other_Panther

If you haven't listened the stream yet don't bother with the last 30 mins, he's just ranting about trolling oldfaggotry, muh new Dragon Balls chink cartoons bad (@Boingotango moment) which I couldn't give less of a fuck about since the only purpuse that Chink cartoons have is for me to fap to them and LBRY getting sued because its sketchy crypto scheeme (Josh moment)
His threats to the Kool Kid newfags that want to troll CWC are so fucking lame, cause how dare them try to break the oldfag monopoly on CWC's cocktent. Why am I not surprised that he's a fan of PPP
This faggot fails to realize that the reason why he doesn't find trolling CWC funny anymore but edgelord perma-online kids do is because of basic neurology.

Finally, who are the kids who want to troll CWC? DROP THEIR NAMES YOU COWARD
This shit was funny because Chris was there dunking on Ken. The dudes stream was awful and i was mocking it in the discord.