Remove @SIGSEGV from his position as moderator effective immediately

Deleted member 291

This fat fuck needs to go and heres why:

1.Sexual assault, Racism, Homophobia
@SIGSEGV Has constantly harassed female and trans users of this website in ways that border on sexual assault and even rape, A crime that carries a minimum sentence of 20 years in prison.
SIGSEGV has repeatedly used the N word and other racist language towards BIPOC members of our community.
Whats worse is that when confronted with these awful allegations he doesnt even try to deny them
Screenshot 2021-03-18 at 7.18.25 PM.png

If @Sailfish wants to do the right thing then he should remove SIGSEGV from his position as mod to keep this community a safe space for queer and BIPOC individuals. These people all too often seek the internet as a means of escaped from our current society and need a place like onion farms now more than ever, with the pandemic and the brutal murder of george floyd.

2. involvement with the FBI
SIGSEGV (Or as some call him, SIEGSEGV) Is a known bad faith actor in the communities he inhabits. He intentionally joined KF with the intention of stiring up shit and will do the same here if we dont cut the cancer out now.
There is no fucking way that Biden won, the Demonrats have gone too far this time. I'm going to personally gun down every single leftist in DC this time next week, and if you faggots don't join me then I'll come for you next.
Just one example of SIGSEGV inciting violence as part of his job as an FBI informant

3. COINTELPRO

Many people may have trouble believing me, and could even take SIEGSEGVs side. This is because he has quite easily brainwashed a swarm of mindless followers thanks to his contelpro training. memes like ¨Bear computer¨ and ¨Love every laugh¨ Were early attempts at information control, Warm ups if you will. But what sigegv does now is much more insidious and his control is harder to spot. But rest assured @Sailfish you can easily stop the cancer by removing him now. And @SIGEGV ... I dont know why you are doing this, but do the right thing and resign. Seek help. #SIEGSEGV #SEGSPLIT #SIEGSEGVisoverparty

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
This ATF-alogging furfag is a fucking islamophobic nazi that loves to bully brown and muslim folks, especially schizopilled muslim folks.
Someone needs to stop this fucking kaffir, even if jihad is (s)needed, inshallah and I wish you a fruitful cyber-hajj my brethren

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
This fat fuck needs to go and heres why:

1.Sexual assault, Racism, Homophobia
@SIGSEGV Has constantly harassed female and trans users of this website in ways that border on sexual assault and even rape, A crime that carries a minimum sentence of 20 years in prison.
SIGSEGV has repeatedly used the N word and other racist language towards BIPOC members of our community.
Whats worse is that when confronted with these awful allegations he doesnt even try to deny them
View attachment 7752
If @Sailfish wants to do the right thing then he should remove SIGSEGV from his position as mod to keep this community a safe space for queer and BIPOC individuals. These people all too often seek the internet as a means of escaped from our current society and need a place like onion farms now more than ever, with the pandemic and the brutal murder of george floyd.

2. involvement with the FBI
SIGSEGV (Or as some call him, SIEGSEGV) Is a known bad faith actor in the communities he inhabits. He intentionally joined KF with the intention of stiring up shit and will do the same here if we dont cut the cancer out now.

Just one example of SIGSEGV inciting violence as part of his job as an FBI informant

3. COINTELPRO

Many people may have trouble believing me, and could even take SIEGSEGVs side. This is because he has quite easily brainwashed a swarm of mindless followers thanks to his contelpro training. memes like ¨Bear computer¨ and ¨Love every laugh¨ Were early attempts at information control, Warm ups if you will. But what sigegv does now is much more insidious and his control is harder to spot. But rest assured @Sailfish you can easily stop the cancer by removing him now. And @SIGEGV ... I dont know why you are doing this, but do the right thing and resign. Seek help. #SIEGSEGV #SEGSPLIT #SIEGSEGVisoverparty
Sigsegv is staying.

Deleted member 291

Just another example of SIEGSEGV blatantly ignoring and abusing the userbase by not listening to our lived experience. Sometimes he even replies with (all too often racist and sexist) demeaning ¨Copypastas¨
Sigsegv is staying.
This is absolutely unacceptable. How much longer will onions have to suffer under the yoke of SIEGSEGV? Im SICK of that FAT FUCK calling me NIGGER.
Thats it lads.. Im LEAVING onion farms FOREVER. Ta Ta fuckheads.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Just another example of SIEGSEGV blatantly ignoring and abusing the userbase by not listening to our lived experience. Sometimes he even replies with (all too often racist and sexist) demeaning ¨Copypastas¨

This is absolutely unacceptable. How much longer will onions have to suffer under the yoke of SIEGSEGV? Im SICK of that FAT FUCK calling me roody-poo.
Thats it lads.. Im LEAVING onion farms FOREVER. Ta Ta fuckheads.
?