Relentless and their community

[Link removed]
MOD EDIT: OP is an attention whore who wants to be a 'Micro Celebrity' or Internet famous if you will, they are an unironic redditor and it appears they want to be known so let's keep this thread for their little community.

Last edited by a moderator:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Relentless#5299
OP is a tranny redditor who shills their discord server on /soc/, on /b/ and likely everywhere else where it's not wanted or needed in the slightest.
Oh, and of course they are a huge fan of the loud house fandom.
Screenshot_20220113-194200.jpg

As with many mentally ill faggots they have violent power fanatsies as well as seem to idealize victims status, cause once again dumb mentally ill tranny Redditor.
And did I mention they are heavily medicated? Cause of fucking course they are doped up lmao!
Screenshot_20220113-194336.jpg

Yeah. This is par for the course at this point I'm not doing a deep dive on this queer.
Screenshot_20220113-194600.jpg

Their avi on discord.
Screenshot_20220113-193842.jpg

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I don't like Twitter or Deviantart because I can't get attention there and I don't give a shit about anyone but myself
I may make accounts there later though, but right now I am trying to learn how to make a video game ^_^
Which is it you cant get attention there? or just not the kind of attention you want?