Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Q & A Livestream with Youtuber Forever Dirt - got questions?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Forever Dirt is a young Youtuber I discovered while researching the Marilyn Manson abuse scandal. His Marilyn Manson video essays are great, I'd recommend them to anyone who is just discovering Manson and needs an in-depth introduction into his work. I also enjoy FD's videos performing folk music, as well as his videos about politics. He is now preparing to do his first ever Livestream celebrating 1k subs and is asking people to pose questions in the comments under this video. If you have a question for FD, you can leave him a comment. It doesn't have to be about politics or Marilyn Manson, it can even be just some joke question for the lulz:

Some background information: Forever Dirt is a Democrat living in Nevada. He claims he's pro free speech though, and doesn't like SJW cancel culture.

He is also, unfortunately, a Vegan Gains fan. In case you don't know who that is...

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I'm spoiled this month, Ethan has made a come-back as The Laughing Dayimo, and now Forever Dirt says he's going to be vlogging every day for the month of November:

Tik Tok compilation and commentary track when?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Hey @Syrup you need to get off the internet and don't come back until you've read as many books as Forever Dirt, and I don't care if you end up wearing glasses like him once you're done reading all those books, you're only gonna read some more:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
"I am inspired by fuckups", but fucked up people aren't just fuckups to provide you with a learning opportunity, they actively destroy their lives and those of people around them:

Later he says, and I quote:

FD says this as a self-admitted gay man though, so I guess this remark is meant to be an aesthetic appreciation of her and not a sexual one.

(Perhaps on her own or with virtually anyone else, not in that bathtub scene with Boogie though.)

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion