Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
bruh this dumbass was so stupid that he fell for a catfisher! LOL

perfidious+jew-4294504753.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

PixelateThat

PixelateThat
Registered
And the discord posts don’t prove anything, dumbass. A bunch of horny losers joined it and started posting. I’ve stated on multiple occasions that the discord is SFW and is meant for admiring our Queen Pokimane. So fuck up, bitch boy 🤡🖕

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
And the discord posts don’t prove anything, dumbass. A bunch of horny losers joined it and started posting. I’ve stated on multiple occasions that the discord is SFW and is meant for admiring our Queen Pokimane. So fuck up, bitch boy 🤡🖕
So you finally decided to show yourself? My God you're paranoid and obsessed as shit if you were going to look everywhere for your name only to find some obscure forum about lolcows that has a thread on you. I bet you Google your username 24/7 to harass your critics and silence those who speak out against your chilidsh and stupid ass opinions. Well if that's how it's going to be, let's see how you handle the OnionFarms compared to the other lolcow site you've been sperging out on, you cucky ass bitch boy. 🤡🤡

Last edited:

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
So you finally decided to show yourself? My God you're paranoid and obsessed as shit if you were going to look everywhere for your name only to find some obscure forum about lolcows that has a thread on you. I bet you Google your username 24/7 to harass your critics and silence those who speak out against your chilidsh and stupid ass opinions. Well if that's how it's going to be, let's see how you handle the OnionFarms compared to the other lolcow site you've been sperging out on, you cucky ass bitch boy. 🤡🤡
and I also made a typo right there on "childish" but since I can't edit nor delete it now, I'll have to let the mistake slide.

PixelateThat

PixelateThat
Registered
Damn right I do 🤡 I LOVE harassing frauds like you. I have secret agents that report directly to me. They notified me about this terrible ass post. Eat a dick, bitch ass 🤡🖕👎 Fuck you and KiwiFarms, bitch 🤡

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
Damn right I do 🤡 I LOVE harassing frauds like you. I have secret agents that report directly to me. They notified me about this terrible ass post. Eat a dick, bitch ass 🤡🖕👎 Fuck you and KiwiFarms, bitch 🤡
Might as well take your own advice and stop making yourself look like a fucking hypocrite, fraud. We have tons of evidence of you being such a fucking piece of shit online including admitting that you abuse animals, stalking, racism, scams, and clickbait. I do not care what race you are, I only care about the disturbing shit you do online and that will be your downfall. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
No wonder this got deleted off of KiwiFarms. This shit was ass 😂😂 The PixelateThat guy probably gets more girls than you irl too. He's busy getting women while you're conducting investigations on him
"maybe if I make a sock account defending myself people won't think I'm a basement dwelling virgin that simps for twitch streamers"