MENA (Middle East - North Africa) Palestine versus Israel

Middle East - North Africa

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Hamas leader Haniyeh tells Al Jazeera three sons killed in Gaza strike • FRANCE 24 English

Israeli army claims attack on Haniyeh’s children in Gaza

Killing of Haniyeh’s children, grandchildren ‘does not happen randomly’: Analyst

But everyone on Al Jazeera & Novara Media insists that Israel is losing this war and hasn't been able to kill a single Hamas member... :rolleyes:

Hamas wants a ceasefire BECAUSE they started a war they can't win.
Hamas FAFO and now they want the "international community" to bail them out of the mess they've gotten themselves into.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Middle East crisis: How might Iran strike back at Israel, and can a wider conflict be avoided?

Iran scholar issues stark warning on 'imminent' threat: 'Something in the works'

Israel & Iran trade threats amid war in Gaza, US warns of imminent attack | LiveNOW from FOX

Growing fears of an Iran retaliation against Israel

Everyone pretends like they don't know where this attack is gonna come from, when weeks ago Iran was already planning to attack Israel from Jordan, so that's most likely where the next attack is gonna come from because that was already in the works.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
"Hezbollah said it has fired “dozens of rockets” at Israeli artillery positions in response to the Israeli military’s strikes in southern Lebanon, in one of its largest assaults since the start of the war on Gaza.

The Iran-aligned armed Lebanese group confirmed in a statement late on Friday that it launched dozens of Katyusha rockets at “enemy artillery positions” in northern Israel and the occupied Golan Heights."

Oh look who it is... well, guess that's a few thousand rag heads heading toward the West.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
The Palestine Congress that was going to be held in Berlin in Germany on Friday, April 13, 2024 was ended by the German police. The organizers claim their congress was ended by the police with no explanation, but in reality they know exactly why their congress was ended:

Here's the real reason the congress was stopped:

TheActualReasonTheCongressWasBanned.jpg

Videobotschaft ließ Polizei bei "Palästina-Kongress" einschreiten

Bei der Veranstaltung war eine Videobotschaft des palästinensischen Autors Salman Abu Sitta abgespielt worden. Gegen Abu Sitta liegen ein Einreiseverbot nach Deutschland sowie ein politisches Betätigungsverbot vor. Der inzwischen 86-Jährige soll nach Medienberichten Anfang des Jahres in einem Blog geschrieben haben, dass er an dem Überfall der Hamas teilgenommen hätte, wenn er jünger gewesen wäre.

Among the speakers was activist Salman Abu Sitta, author of a January essay that expressed understanding for the Hamas militants who on Oct. 7 raided Israel.

"A speaker was projected who was subject to a ban on political activity," Berlin police said on social media. "There is a risk of a speaker being put on screen who in the past made antisemitic and violence-glorifying remarks. The gathering was ended and banned on Saturday and Sunday."

A surgeon saying "I would have joined Hamas' Oct 7th attacks if I was younger" means this surgeon would've joined a literal terrorist organization and participated in massacres if he was younger. This surgeon writes shit like this, and then expects a country like Germany, which has some of the strictest anti-discrimination, anti-terrorism and anti-incitement laws on the books in Europe, to tolerate him.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Never underestimate your enemies:

“Bracing for the worst”: Pride and fear in Iran after attack on Israel | Al Jazeera Newsfeed

Is Regional War at Stake as Israel Weighs Response to Iran? Roundtable Discussion

This is what pro-Palestine protestors mean when they cry about being "censored": they go to City Council and tell politicians to their faces that they're want to bring in guillotines in to murder them at their own homes, then act surprised when they get arrested for threatening officials

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Never underestimate your enemies:

“Bracing for the worst”: Pride and fear in Iran after attack on Israel | Al Jazeera Newsfeed

Is Regional War at Stake as Israel Weighs Response to Iran? Roundtable Discussion

This is what pro-Palestine protestors mean when they cry about being "censored": they go to City Council and tell politicians to their faces that they're want to bring in guillotines in to murder them at their own homes, then act surprised when they get arrested for threatening officials

Stop watching that fat homo Jeremy hock his coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand every 5 minutes. Watch liberal hive mind.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
"The King of the Sektur", according to Mormon Shaggy, discusses the conflict (yeah, I get that he's being ironic, it's still hilarious because PPP got drafted in that Sillypoo Cybergirlz video):

Owen Jones finally admits the PDS has gotten to him and he's now going crazy, imagining he's living in another universe:

Yes Owen, you are living in another universe if you think countries should just lay back and allow terrorists to kill their citizens. I don't understand the level of moral depravity in terrorism-apologists like yourself either. I don't want to understand it. I don't want to get to a point where I'm rationalizing terrorism and empathizing with those who hate me and literally everyone around me, just because we don't share their delusional beliefs, and their Holy Book literally tells them to kill us if we reject their religion.

"One of them want to leave Ghaza; All of them want out of Ghaza"
, good, fuck off. Go to Iran, you're just their willing meat puppets anyway.