Ozzy Osbourne Puts Out A New Album (and it's shit)

【VOID】

Retired Staff
There's nothing much to say about it. It's pure shit. The only tracks I enjoyed at all were the ones with Zakk Wylde. The fuck is Eric Clapton doing on an Ozzy record.

1663173380634.png

With Ozzy moving back to the UK because of "how fuckin' crazy America is" what with all the "shootings and stuff"

And this cobbled together Frankenstein's monster of a record I think it's pretty clear that Ozzy cheated on Sharon again and she demanded another 20 million dollars and forced him to move back to the UK to keep him away from someone who's probably actually a pleasant human being (which Sharon isn't)

Compare the credits on this record to literally any other Ozzy record.
Blizzard of Oz? Randy, Bob, Ozzy.
No More Tears? Ozzy, Zakk, and Castillo
Diary of a Madman? Ozzy, Randy, Bob, and Lee Kerslake

This abortion? Ozzy, and 10 other dudes, 7 guitarists including that retarded faggot from Jane's Addiction for some reason, 3 bass players including another faggot from Jane's Addiction, and two drummers including the drummer from Red Hot Chili Peppers for some fucking reason.

And if it weren't already obvious enough that Sharon is trying to milk the last bit of cash she can out of the Osbourne name, the fucking TV show is coming back because if there's one thing the world needs it's a first person view of Ozzy slowly dying of Parkinson's

Sharon Osbourne has a nose built for exploitation.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I sometimes wish that HE'D died in the crash. Or there was a crash after No More Tears. All the stuff after that has been terrible (and I like Shot in the Dark).

TBF tho' he's being a joke since wearing Sharons wigs and going out in her clothes.

Clapton is on there cuz tax beef, that's the only reason they still keep on. They can't afford to stop.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I sometimes wish that HE'D died in the crash. Or there was a crash after No More Tears. All the stuff after that has been terrible (and I like Shot in the Dark).

TBF tho' he's being a joke since wearing Sharons wigs and going out in her clothes.

Clapton is on there cuz tax beef, that's the only reason they still keep on. They can't afford to stop.
I was trying to find the clip from The Osbournes where Sharon says that they can't go to Africa because she's too old for 4 star hotels. That's the ball-and-chain that's dragged Ozzy into the circus his life has been for the last 20 years to prop up the spending habits of a woman even Cruella Deville would consider to be objectively evil.

1663174982650.png
The face of the Succubus vampire that feeds on happiness and baby foreskins.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
That's the ball-and-chain that's dragged Ozzy into the circus his life has been for the last 20 years to prop up the spending habits of a woman even Cruella Deville would consider to be objectively evil.
Counterpoint: He did try to kill her. Or at least that's what the police believed (and me "We've had a meeting and decided you have to go" yeah, he tried). Sooooo, it's kinda Ozzy's fault. If he actually did it... he'd probably be out by now. Wouldn't have released No More Tears, mind.

tl/dr don't try and kill your wife, unless Zakk is in the band (hey, I don't make the rules).

Ling Xiaoyu

Registered
The whole Osbourne family are a bunch of weirdos. Ozzy has stopped having good songs in the 1990s. After that, I see the whole family as a bunch of washed up has beens, desperate to stay in the spotlight. You know, like Keith Richards, Madonna, and Mariah Carey.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
The pigdaughter was supposed to take over, but there was a glitch in the matrix and she's not selling out stadiums in this reality.
So sad to see such a stellar talent go wasted.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
So sad to see such a stellar talent go wasted.
I remember the Pebble Mill at One (or some daytime telly that my mates mum recorded) that introduced Jack and Kelly to the world (they were 5/6ish). Stagedoor Mother...

I also remember a video of Kelly being a dumb cunt about Xtina (remember that?) She was bleating about how what Xtina did wasn't singing. Actually Kel, yes it is. The reason you don't sell records is because your voice is shit. And you look like a character out of Bo Selector.

Symbulimia

Registered
I personally never got the hype when it comes to Ozzy. He contributed next to nothing musically or creatively to Sabbath, everything he's done outside of Sabbath is mediocre at best, he's by most accounts an absolute cuntbag, and his vocals range from unremarkable to laughably bad.
It's always struck me as ironic that Dio was the first person to replace him, because in many ways he's like some negative/opposite universe Dio, yet for some reason he was vastly more successful than Dio ever was.
I won't argue against the fact that Ozzy may have had great stage presence or talent as an on-stage entertainer, but that's rarely what I hear people under the age of 60+ praise him for, and I feel like most of his cred with the kids these days stems from some ill-conceived notion that he pioneered doom metal (and metal in general), because "he was in Black Sabbath on the Black Sabbath record, the first metal song is on there!" But no; Tony, Bill, and Geezer were doing that, while Ozzy was busy not showing up to band practice or some shit.
Having said all that, he still doesn't deserve to be stuck with that ghoulish banshee of a woman that is his wife lol

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I personally never got the hype when it comes to Ozzy. He contributed next to nothing musically or creatively to Sabbath, everything he's done outside of Sabbath is mediocre at best, he's by most accounts an absolute cuntbag, and his vocals range from unremarkable to laughably bad.
It's always struck me as ironic that Dio was the first person to replace him, because in many ways he's like some negative/opposite universe Dio, yet for some reason he was vastly more successful than Dio ever was.
I won't argue against the fact that Ozzy may have had great stage presence or talent as an on-stage entertainer, but that's rarely what I hear people under the age of 60+ praise him for, and I feel like most of his cred with the kids these days stems from some ill-conceived notion that he pioneered doom metal (and metal in general), because "he was in Black Sabbath on the Black Sabbath record, the first metal song is on there!" But no; Tony, Bill, and Geezer were doing that, while Ozzy was busy not showing up to band practice or some shit.
Having said all that, he still doesn't deserve to be stuck with that ghoulish banshee of a woman that is his wife lol
Geezer Butler wrote 95% of Sabbath's songs. It depends how you measure contributions I guess, because if you're going purely on who wrote the most stuff, then Tony and Bill Ward also contributed very little to the band creatively.
Sabbath's influence might seem small now just because of how much time has gone by and now many bands have come out since then but the reality is that Sabbath started out as a blues band but because of Ozzy's vocals switched to a darker sound to match him and started producing music that would go on to inspire and create entire genres of metal. There's no denying the influence of Sabbath or Ozzy's contributions to the band.

Having said all that. A big reason why Ozzy went from just some metal singer to a reality TV star, small bit actor in movies like Austin Powers and Little Nicky, and why all this dumb shit has happened with his career is the sneering penny goblin wife he decided to take. Sharon's the one who's been marketing and living off the name she's mostly fabricated through her jewish advertisement sorcery. The Osbornes was her idea to the point where most articles you can find about it refer to the show as Sharon's "brainchild";
She's a horrific human being who sends people dog shit in the mail and I'm glad Ozzy choked her because I would have too.

The mother of his first set of kids seems like a decent lady and for some reason Ozzy chose Sharon.

Thelma seems like a stand up dame.
1663941075955.png

Ozzy let a good thing go RIP.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Geezer Butler wrote 95% of Sabbath's songs.
Of the lyrics. Gonna have to call you out on this one. Tony wrote the riffs. Then Dio wrote most of the lyrics and contributed to songwriting. You're right about Ozzy not doing much, but Tony was/is the musical center of the band. Albeit it fitting in with the musos around him. And he did get in some decent people.

paintingatree

Baby Onion
There's nothing much to say about it. It's pure shit. The only tracks I enjoyed at all were the ones with Zakk Wylde. The fuck is Eric Clapton doing on an Ozzy record.

View attachment 18724

With Ozzy moving back to the UK because of "how fuckin' crazy America is" what with all the "shootings and stuff"

And this cobbled together Frankenstein's monster of a record I think it's pretty clear that Ozzy cheated on Sharon again and she demanded another 20 million dollars and forced him to move back to the UK to keep him away from someone who's probably actually a pleasant human being (which Sharon isn't)

Compare the credits on this record to literally any other Ozzy record.
Blizzard of Oz? Randy, Bob, Ozzy.
No More Tears? Ozzy, Zakk, and Castillo
Diary of a Madman? Ozzy, Randy, Bob, and Lee Kerslake

This abortion? Ozzy, and 10 other dudes, 7 guitarists including that retarded faggot from Jane's Addiction for some reason, 3 bass players including another faggot from Jane's Addiction, and two drummers including the drummer from Red Hot Chili Peppers for some fucking reason.

And if it weren't already obvious enough that Sharon is trying to milk the last bit of cash she can out of the Osbourne name, the fucking TV show is coming back because if there's one thing the world needs it's a first person view of Ozzy slowly dying of Parkinson's

Sharon Osbourne has a nose built for exploitation.
Shit album indeed, but slightly less shit than the previous one. Not that it matters much,