OnlyFans whores are falling in love with their Johns

Subtitle
"in a lonely and hostile world, the relationships can start to feel real."

AvonBird35

I met a soyjak with soy allergies.
Baby Onion
And legitimately too that's what this manufactured controversy is. If you've noticed in the past year or two there are way less really cheap cool things on Amazon, it's because Temu signed contracts with all of the Chinese suppliers that used to provide Amazon.

I do a lot of online shopping and I always buy cheap stuff and I noticed that all the really cut throat priced shit always shipped to me from China. Well Temu said let's cut out the middle man and just be our own Amazon of cheap Chinese shit.

It just goes to show you that whenever there's a better made thing, the #2 thing will always be fucking ruthless until they run the better thing out of business. Like I bought a LaserDisc player just for the goof, and it blows DVD out of the water tbh. Same thing goes with betamax and VHS. Up until everyone made the switch to digital all television shows were still filmed with betamax. But the shittier product always gets cutthroat and uses gay tactics to muscle out the better thing.

As my grandpa would say: Those damn chinks are taking us over.

I've always wanted a laserdisc player. I didn't know all television shows used to be filmed in betamax, interesting.

The shittier product getting cutthroat and muscling out the better thing does sound like some marketing scheme made by faggots.

AvonBird35

I met a soyjak with soy allergies.
Baby Onion
OnlyFans whores nowadays.

Attachments

• a7068a8b32e5642190028d94d3c6c3959798f1dd613e5b5427da886e1001ddbd_1.png
    a7068a8b32e5642190028d94d3c6c3959798f1dd613e5b5427da886e1001ddbd_1.png
    697.6 KB · Views: 12
Reason: Website Issues

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I've always wanted a laserdisc player.
When I found out you could get one for like under $200 I said to hell with it and snatched it up.

This is pretty much the same Panasonic model I bought for $149 on eBay right now and it works:

And you can find bulk lots of laserdiscs online. I mean there was a reason every anime from the '80s and '90s came out on LaserDisc. I will give it this, DVD is sharper looking in live action but in animation and sound, hands down LaserDisc.

I only bought the thing as a goof because I remember back in like 99 I would go over to my girlfriend's house to play Dreamcast and her parents had this LaserDisc player with a surround sound system and it was crazy.

I just like to spend money collecting weird shit I suppose lol.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Ha!

I found the nigger that blew his stimulus check on some skirt's bunghole pictures for a "connection" 😂

View attachment 52188
View attachment 52189
I seriously don't get why anyone would ever pay for some hooker's nudes. There's multiple ways to look at that shit for free if you're inclined
Like just go buy a whore. You at least get something out of your money other than pixels
www.bedpage.com