Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null is Mad at the Internet? OnlyFans e-whores, kiwifarms forum rules, possible hypocrisy?

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

EKotch

Efrikan is a portmanteau of Erika and Afrikan. also Ash take your meds.
Baby Onion
1617985035185.png

Null, after giving a spergy introduction about OF thots, provides info on how to "legally" leak OF content on his site
This is one of his replies on the thread
1617985150295.png

>"We live in a sexless society... If you're one of these people, please kill yourself"
That's rich, coming from you, Null... (didnt one or many of the null threads on here displayed when he was acting like an incel?)

Don't get me wrong, this whole era of OnlyFans and cheap sluts whoring themselves off online is a major red fucking flag (whatever you post on the internet, stays on the internet, forever. DMCAs won't save you)... But I have yet to figure out how that applies to Null's "I pray that God exists if only so whores will burn in hell." Like why does it seem like he has a vendetta to take this down or something? It'd make more sense to just simply state a "it's dumb and you a hoe" but instead he pulls a "ruining the entire fucking world/burn in hell." Is he mad that he's receiving so many retarded DMCAs or perhaps is he just mad at the internet? Also (correct me if I'm wrong) isnt Null a virgin too? Because if he is, displaying that graph is all the more ironic...