TransGarlic Maya Vivian Strange - millennial tranarchist with Palestine Derangement Syndrome

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
@Anne Hathaway look, moar e-begging!

MY MOVING FUNDRAISER:

Fan who's gonna raise more money, Vivian Strange to get our of Portland, or ΦΚΦ for their epic frat party?

PhiKappaPhiEpicFratPartyFund.jpg

VivianSeraEscapingFromPortlandHellhole.jpg

So he needs $ 7.5k to move? That's sad. How can you be nearly 30 and not have $10k in savings?
Oh, right, he admitted he spent all his Covid money on drugs and camera equipment.

WHOISVivianStrong.jpg

So his IRL name is "Vivian Strong"? Or is this another fake name he made up? He said in his graduation video that his pre-trooning name was "Dorian Strong", so I guess this means his surname really is "Strong"?

Vivian is bitching about his lack of channel growth again, and blames his lack of growth on other Youtubers not using their channels to put out the same content as him so that it gets picked up by the algo:

May Day is always a day of remembrance worth observing, but in 2024, it is perhaps more important than ever. Let's talk about the history of May Day, the labor movements associated with it, and the intifada revolution that is blossoming before our eyes this spring!

So Vivian wants "10s of thousands of subscribers", but what is he actually doing to achieve those subscribers?

I am so fucking sick on his' and other Youtubers' whining about not getting more subscribers, I will rant directly at him for a bit:

First, cry me a river Vivian. There are other Youtubers who spend much more time, money and effort on their videos than you ever will, and they too are bitching about their lack of growth on Youtube. To give you just two examples I saw recently from other whiners:

Both these Youtubers - who are both leftists BTW, though I'm sure you've never heard of either because you don't give a shit to look beyond the ghetto you have condemned yourself to - make the kind of high-effort videos that will give your lazy low-effort ass a run for your money. One of them is a recreational drug user like youself (and is someone who I know is only one-degree separated from ContraPoints via her friend the trannie fairy/stand-up comedian, who I know is personal friends with Nyk), but look at how much more work she puts into her videos than you do.

You claim that you're such a fan of Nyk's channel and that you see him as your colleague. Nyk grew his channel in 2017-2018 by doing Livestream debates, not just by posting videos. In 2017 Nyk debated a lot of the big mainstream alt-right wingers, including Blaire White, Nick Fuentes and Lauren Southern. You will never grow your channel by staying in your little corner and hoping against all hope that people will somehow find you. Indeed, both the above Youtubers grew their channels through collabs with various people.

Debunking Vivian's "I'm shadowbanned" bullshit whining with actual numbers

Let's look at some of the people Vivian follows and reBSs, to see how many people they themselves are generally following on BlueSky:

4.1K followers
4.3K following

670 followers
71 following

1.2K followers
298 following

272K followers
438 following

2.3K followers
409 following

2.1K followers
386 following

487 followers
353 following

Your lack of growth is entirely your own fault, Vivian. Almost every single one of these accounts follows 3 to 4 times the amount of users that you follow with your measly 108 follows. If you want people on BlueSky to notice you, you need to follow at least 200 more people. No one is gonna give you money or pay attention to what you're doing if they don't even know you exist. Stop with this pathetic "I'm shadowbanned" bullshit and go follow & engage with some people yourself.

I have listened to your Genderweird podcast with Jane Brown, and yes, your podcast is a bunch of self-indulgent predictable shit. I'll admit I was familiar with some of the movies you discussed on that podcast, but all the two you ever do on speculate is speculate about which actors and directors are/were secretly trans "eggs". Even people in film who are in no way GNC or androgynous, you will readily and falsely assign some imagined trans status to, just because you personally like their movies. You are so obsessed with your trans identity that you desperately want your favourite filmmakers to be like yourself, instead of just appreciating the intentional ambiguity and universal appeal of their movies and their ability to address many different audiences - even and including your stupid cult, though I'm sure you're mortified at liking plainly "cis" movies that were never addressed to you (ever seen a mainstream romcom you actually liked, Vivian?). For a podcast purporting to be about "gender", there literally is no actual gender analysis, no discussion about how gender is actually portrayed in these movies by different characters, just baseless speculation and gossip about the personal lives of public figures in film. Every single fucking episode of Genderweird follows this tedious pattern of "guess the trannie" with regards to literally every fucking movie. Why the hell would anyone genuinely interested in these movies waste their time listening to your predictable crap about "how everyone I like in film is trans because I say so"? It's cultic, it's morose, it's lazy and it doesn't inform the viewer in any way about the movies in question.

You claim that your Gaza Diaries are "algorithmic suicide", but what the fuck have you done to bring these videos to the attention of the pro-Palestinian community on Youtube? I warned you that these people aren't going to appreciate the fact that you're taking other people's contact with no permission, and posting it wholesale on your channel for the sake of your self-promotion. I suspect you fear bringing your videos to the attention of pro-Palestinian Youtubers because you secretly fear they will reject it for being orientalist and self-promoting.

I had a look at some of the people you've reBSed on BlueSky, and almost every single one of them follows way more people than you do on BlueSky:

If you don't give a fuck about others, if you don't interact with others, if you just sit there seething about whatever they've chosen to do with their channels and having the arrogance to claim that they all should to change their content to reflect yours, if this is how you chose to play this game, none of these people will never give a fuck about you or interact with you.