Luke Smith / Lute / OSRS Default Character

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Luke Smith is an homonculous trying really hard to make the rest of humanity think that he exists and that he isn't just the benadryl induced collective hallucination of the OSRS Defaut Character.

As the OSRS Default Character Luke Smith has an ideology and a behaviour appropiate for a fantasy setting.
With that I'm trying to say that his ideas are what heresiarchs and the town's drunk believed in the 12th century.

He first came to my attention when trannylord420 from Kiwifarms wouldn't stop mentioning him because he's into NeoReaction.

Lute can be frecuently found vlogging in front of the land he has rented out to a forestry company.

Economics: esoteric mixing
Everyone knows that the American education system is a joke that God made, and a very funny at that.
I have no idea how Lute got his major in Economics when he says stuff like "economics is fake science anyway" and that"keynesianism is when inflation" but again the most popular candidate in Argentina is an ancap and a PHD in Economics who says shit like "keynesianism is when cultural marxism" :story:

Luke Smith has a based opinion about Post-Autistic Economics and their "MMT magic", and that's where his scientifically accurate beliefs about Economics end.
He subscribes to Austrian Economics, replacing the "sound money" of the Gold Pattern with Cryptocurrencies.

Religion

This Sabbaton lead singer looking motherfucker (but significantly less buff and more AIDS) is a former "traditionalist catholic" turned "orthodox" because apparently heresy and apostasy aren't sins or whatever :story:

Luke Smith also subscribes to the idea of "illiteracism", illiteracism is the belief that intelligence and creative are satanic. It was declared a heresy by the Catholic Church in the 13th or 14th Century, I can't be bothered to look it up.

I want to state that I'm not making this up:

NeoReaction types seem to be really attracted to Orthodox Christianity for reasons I don't know and I don't particularly care about, moldbug and that anime blogger are further examples.

Human reproduction

"Fucking all the time is a femenine trait" - Wolfetone

As a NeoReactionary Lute walks a very slim line, Libertarians and Christians historically oppose both the concepts of Darwinism and Overpopulation, and as someone who reads Quijotesque amounts of old books, Lute knows this.

However, current day far-right pseuds like Moldebug think that "we can't overcome nature" or whatever the fuck, I don't care, they like Thanos (purple Shrek) from Marvel movies, basically this meme:

1693200270118.png

1693200094785.png

You can see him walk this very slim line in the following video:

Additionally, in one of his human evolution videos Lute argued against the death penalty from a very intereting angle, he talked about human self-domestication and how the death penalty has made us "breed out aggression" and that is a bad thing.

Freefaggotry, Unabomber and much more!

Lute hates Archlinux for reasons beyond my understanding.
He also simps massively for the Unabomber and Richard Stallman:

He's a former Brave browser shill and a shill of Monero

The video I linked above, where he clickbaits his A&Nigger and /pol/ audience to shill Monero was recorded because the original video had severe audio issues, hilariously, this video also severe audio issues.
God is great :story:

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
@Sailfish feel free to greenlit this thread if you want, I'm not wasting any more time on it.