• Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. All are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

Tired of Null's temper tantrums? It's better with the Kengle. If you can rock with us, you are one of us.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Even with his alter ego the extreme hate of the British shines through.
NOTnull.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
For those of you who think that Lidl is Null performing a Marilyn Manson on himself, here's why I don't think that's remotely the case. I too think that Lidl is very likely a man - I am guessing a white male zoomer homosexual who grew up browsing all the right places - LARPing as a tradthot on KF for asspats, as this other OF user previously suggested, using early posts from Lidl where he admitted being a man:

this faggot is the biggest feminist loser ever he reads like a fucking tumblerite

Lidl is not a feminist. In fact, he's very obviously misogynistic. Women can be extremely catty toward one another on KF, but no woman is woman-hating in the way that Lidl is. Check this:

What's interesting about this hoe? I read the thread and I don't really get it, it seems really boring like yeah she is a whore that wants to be famous like a million other whores and people are helping her accomplish that by talking about her. How did she "make" a guy have a pillstream? She force alcohol and xanax down his throat or something? Also how and why is Tim Pool involved in this?

This is him bitching about Turkey Tom's girlfriend's culinary skills.

Again, this is not how a woman talks about another woman. This how a sexless gaycel talks about straight men:

The irony of saying this while looking like a total unwashed incel basement dweller and also offending all of his fans in the most antisocial autistic way possible. What one crumb of BPDussy does to a nigga, smh.

Lidl Drip is an insane man pretending to be a woman on the Internet.
Ring any bells?
Cough Cough Spooky Bones Cough Cough Metokur Fembot

He even admits it himself.
IMG_4692.jpeg

If you go and read some of his earlier posts on the MATI thread, it's pretty fucking obvious this is a white zoomer gay man who is in love with Null and is LARPing as a tradthot because he wants Null to like him. Here is one of Lidl's earliest posts about Null in the MATI thread:

I see Null went with the inferior cupid Null.

And then Lidl posts his own cupid of Eric Cartman-as-Null, suggesting that Null should've picked his Photoshopped cupid of him:

NullCupid.jpg

If this is still not enough evidence for you that this is a gay man in love with Null, check out this post, where Lidl pretends to know all about women's mysteries:

It's definitely not normal to sit on the toilet for an hour during your period. Unless this is an Amerishart problem caused by eating too much processed "cheese product", whatever woman told you this should probably eat more fiber.

The reason women spend more time in the bathroom during their period is because they are changing their pad/tampon and cleaning themselves up.

I have read hundreds of pages of the MATI thread. Most of the people in the MATI thread are men, aside from the occasional post by a female Kiwi who posts about a topic she wants Null to mention or go over on MATI. The only fucking "woman" who would go into the MATI thread and casually start posting detailed information about women's periods like "she" knows what "she" is on about, is a man LARPing as a woman.

Here is Lidl being a True Believer, blindly believing whatever bullshit Null claims about himself with no evidence required (this is why Lidl hates me personally, because I am the one chipping away at exactly this narrative that he uncritically accepts and professes his belief in):

What? Null never said he left the US because he was afraid of troons. That's something Ralph would come up with. He said he moved to Ukraine cause he was poor and living in a country where the living is cheap allowed him to keep paying the bills to keep the site up.

also think he said something about the US being a dead gay nigger country

Here Lidl is fantasizing about having Mexican food with Null in Belgrade - a sure sign of gayness if you know the type:

Imagine missing Mexican food when you can eat European food. Mexican food is literally all the same slop assembled in different ways, usually so you can slam it in your gullet as fast and conveniently as possible using your hands instead of cutlery. You know food is shitty when you have to put on tons of hot sauce to mask the flavors. Google tells me there's several places to get Mexican food in Belgrade, but it probably doesn't taste the same cause it's made with fresh ingredients and real cheese and doesn't give you diarrhea for days.

Everyone else is the paypig with the parasocial relationship, not Lidl himself: "I hope Null will keep treating them as what they are, disgusting lowly paypiggus who need a firm backhand, need to be ridiculed for watching anime and should not be made to feel too comfortable enough to leak their degeneracy all over a good thing", that is some obvious BDSM fantasizing right there. Lidl, as a closeted gay man, picked up on the fact that Null is a closeted sadist (something I have often speculated about Null), so here we catch Lidl fantasizing about Null being a rough dom of his paypigs to the excitement of Lidl:

You can really tell that a lot of sweaty squad Jimcels have found their way over to their new e-daddies stream, the amount of times Jim is brought up in the comment section despite not being mentioned on stream has gone WAY UP and also the parasocial superchats asking for life advice and talking about anime.

This is fine as long as they paypig hard to support our slobbermutt, but I hope Null will keep treating them as what they are, disgusting lowly paypiggus who need a firm backhand, need to be ridiculed for watching anime and should not be made to feel too comfortable enough to leak their degeneracy all over a good thing. One of the biggest mistakes Nick Rekieta made was starting to cater to the animes because they are the biggest parasocial paypigs who give lots of money and letting their degeneracy corrupt him. That livestream Nick did where he wore bootyshorts and cat ears and deep throated his mic was paid for by the anime paypiggus.

STAY STRONG NULL! DONT LET THE DARKNESS SNUFF OUT YOUR SHINING LIGHT!

Need I say more? What "woman" is accurately going to mimic a pedo vtuber in the MATI thread for the lulz?

Well if he was a vtuber he would be required to talk like a child to jerk off pedophiles.

UWUUU chyat!!! Awe you feeling kawaii today? NO IM NOT GONNA POST MY FEET CHAT! BAKA BAKA! I was having some twech issue wissues cause I am a dummy wummy aways bweaking stuff... NO IM NOT GOING TO BE IN LESBIANS WITH PIPPA! S-s-t-op embawwassing me I will bwush and fweel all awkward uwu kawaiidesuneeeeeeeeee!!!! Anyways.. today we will be tawking about wat color pantsuuu I will be wearing this week... supachat fwom loliraper9000 says bwue pwantsu fow mwonday?! so kawaii!!!

Conclusion: Lidl is very likely a zoomer-aged white gay man LARPing as a tradthot on KF because he's in love with Null. Lidl hates me because I relentlessly criticize his internet crush.

And thus we realize that Lidl is talking about himself all along:

I'm sorry my nibba, but you have been simping for a dude and that makes you a faggit.

TheAnimeRetard

Registered
Lidl drip thinks he's the main character
I really like the theory that Lidl drip is actually a sock of Spooky Bones. There's lots of similarities

3322 also had this complex and it's very very likely that they are the same. Here's what all 3 of them have in common with thinking they are the main character.

They have all tried their hardest to have an autistically huge impact on the website and generally have all succeeded.

Spooky Bones was super involved with Isabella Janke documenting and somehow traded all the way into being in charge of a subforum for awhile. Spooky Bones was a big pusher of trying to make Portobella into the new Chris Chan which ultimately failed but for awhile it was actually seemingly moving forward.

People forget this but 3322 was the one who created the Keffals thread and tried to make Lucas into a major lolcow in the first place and the impact the Keffals thread had on the website changed KF forever.

Now Lidl Drip made the Man Hate thread and has been successful in starting this retarded civil war in Kiwi Farms and somehow has Null wrapped around his greasy clutches. How Lidl drip has been manipulating Null is a huge mystery to me but I guess Null is that much of a simp. He must have given Null "convincing" evidence that he's actually a woman and Null fell for it.

All the same person or not, you cannot ignore how similar these 3 faggots have acted. All of them are extremely schizo and all of them have tried and succeeded to make a huge impact on the forum's history.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Registered
For those of you who think that Lidl is Null performing a Marilyn Manson on himself, here's why I don't think that's remotely the case. I too think that Lidl is very likely a man - I am guessing a white male zoomer homosexual who grew up browsing all the right places - LARPing as a tradthot on KF for asspats, as this other OF user previously suggested, using early posts from Lidl where he admitted being a man:

Lidl is not a feminist. In fact, he's very obviously misogynistic. Women can be extremely catty toward one another on KF, but no woman is woman-hating in the way that Lidl is. Check this:

This is him bitching about Turkey Tom's girlfriend's culinary skills.

Again, this is not how a woman talks about another woman. This how a sexless gaycel talks about straight men:

If you go and read some of his earlier posts on the MATI thread, it's pretty fucking obvious this is a white zoomer gay man who is in love with Null and is LARPing as a tradthot because he wants Null to like him. Here is one of Lidl's earliest posts about Null in the MATI thread:

And then Lidl posts his own cupid of Eric Cartman-as-Null, suggesting that Null should've picked his Photoshopped cupid of him:

View attachment 39461

If this is still not enough evidence for you that this is a gay man in love with Null, check out this post, where Lidl pretends to know all about women's mysteries:

I have read hundreds of pages of the MATI thread. Most of the people in the MATI thread are men, aside from the occasional post by a female Kiwi who posts about a topic she wants Null to mention or go over on MATI. The only fucking "woman" who would go into the MATI thread and casually start posting detailed information about women's periods like "she" knows what "she" is on about, is a man LARPing as a woman.

Here is Lidl being a True Believer, blindly believing whatever bullshit Null claims about himself with no evidence required (this is why Lidl hates me personally, because I am the one chipping away at exactly this narrative that he uncritically accepts and professes his belief in):

Here Lidl is fantasizing about having Mexican food with Null in Belgrade - a sure sign of gayness if you know the type:

Everyone else is the paypig with the parasocial relationship, not Lidl himself: "I hope Null will keep treating them as what they are, disgusting lowly paypiggus who need a firm backhand, need to be ridiculed for watching anime and should not be made to feel too comfortable enough to leak their degeneracy all over a good thing", that is some obvious BDSM fantasizing right there. Lidl, as a closeted gay man, picked up on the fact that Null is a closeted sadist (something I have often speculated about Null), so here we catch Lidl fantasizing about Null being a rough dom of his paypigs to the excitement of Lidl:

Need I say more? What "woman" is accurately going to mimic a pedo vtuber in the MATI thread for the lulz?

Conclusion: Lidl is very likely a zoomer-aged white gay man LARPing as a tradthot on KF because he's in love with Null. Lidl hates me because I relentlessly criticize his internet crush.

And thus we realize that Lidl is talking about himself all along:
Most of your shit is on the nose but don't be quick to lump all fem Kiwis into a single category. There are definitely a lot more female users than you would want to believe but the smart ones aren't advertising it. The dumb ones are Beauty Parlour regulars or pick-mes.

I definitely agree that this is a LARP, and perhaps Lidl is someone who has been banished from the house of Kiwiniggers in the past. SB would be the easy answer, of course. But SB tends to use a more....aged vernacular. Definitely someone from the 80s to early 90s. LD uses phrases and words that I'd attribute to a younger crowd. So SB = likely above 30, closer to 40. LD = 20s, maybe close to 30.

I really like the theory that Lidl drip is actually a sock of Spooky Bones. There's lots of similarities

3322 also had this complex and it's very very likely that they are the same. Here's what all 3 of them have in common with thinking they are the main character.

They have all tried their hardest to have an autistically huge impact on the website and generally have all succeeded.

Spooky Bones was super involved with Isabella Janke documenting and somehow traded all the way into being in charge of a subforum for awhile. Spooky Bones was a big pusher of trying to make Portobella into the new Chris Chan which ultimately failed but for awhile it was actually seemingly moving forward.

People forget this but 3322 was the one who created the Keffals thread and tried to make Lucas into a major lolcow in the first place and the impact the Keffals thread had on the website changed KF forever.

Now Lidl Drip made the Man Hate thread and has been successful in starting this retarded civil war in Kiwi Farms and somehow has Null wrapped around his greasy clutches. How Lidl drip has been manipulating Null is a huge mystery to me but I guess Null is that much of a simp. He must have given Null "convincing" evidence that he's actually a woman and Null fell for it.

All the same person or not, you cannot ignore how similar these 3 faggots have acted. All of them are extremely schizo and all of them have made huge impacts on the forum's history.
You posted this while I was typing mine. Not to feed into any schizo shit but this tracks painfully well.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 39354
>accuses everyone else of being the sock

Oh the projection

All the same person or not, you cannot ignore how similar these 3 faggots have acted. All of them are extremely schizo and all of them have tried and succeeded to make a huge impact on the forum's history.
I really like the theory that you're a loser that touches no grass.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
So far everything confirms it.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Presenting more evidence pointing to Lidl being a young, sexually inexperienced, closeted gay man who LARPs as a tradthot on KF.

BTW, I went back dozens and dozens of pages, and Lidl did not go into the MATI thread until this post:

Just look at the size of this lad's skull and peep the receeding hairline poorly hidden by bangs. Also the fact that this dude is obsessed with anime shit and has a "she is literally me" anime elf avatar he inserts into his videos to represent him:

So his first MATI thread post ever was about a troon with an anime avatar.

In the post below, Lidl gets triggered at a picture of a woman with a strap-on... because the strap is "not a real dick" (so? Lesbians don't want a real dick, Lidl, I thought you were such an expert in all things gay), which would definitely be a deal breaker for a homo like Lidl himself who only wants real dicks on his men:

We sure live in strange fucking times where the weird thing about "men are jerking off to a girl with a penis" is the fact that the penis is NOT real and not the fact that coomers nowadays are so deranged that they find a girl with a penis desirable in the first place. She looks real fucking suspiciously young too. Absolutely disgusting and I hate everything about this.

Here's Lild once again expressing his closeted humiliation fetish (recall that other post where he fantasized about Null topping his paypigs):

What does it feel like to CLEAN IT UP for a toothless, vomit drawer-having, tampon backpack-carrying, bald, furry whore who uses your superchats to buy more dog dildos for her boyfriend to use in their fursuit orgies that you're not invited to?

This nigga is so pathetic he would probably pay hundreds of dollars just to sniff Pippa's dirty tampons. Consider suicide.

And again, zero self-awareness:

You weird freaks try to get Null to talk about the stupid rabbit literally every week and when he finally bends the knee to talk about the attention whoring grifter you still aren't satisfied cause OMG YOU DIDNT GET THE LORE RIGHT!!! SHE DIDNT VOMIT IN A DRAWER REGULARLY IT WAS ONLY ONCE!! Like whoooooooo the fuck cares, lmao.

Lidl has studied every picture of Null closely:

Whenever people post someone who "looks just like Null" I am reminded how many of you are totally faceblind autists.

But Lidl admits he doesn't actually understand Null's English because it's too fast for him:

Null. Please stop reading the superchats SO FAST. You are seeing them on the screen, we do not. I have to keep rewinding to understand what the fuck you just read and you swallow like half the words. You already don't read so good, please slow down.

If you're trying to speed through the segment due to time constraints maybe don't ramble for 10 minutes in reply instead of trying to read the chat as fast as possible.

Edit: if anyone is disappointed to not get a Josh high on painkiller stream, try slowing it down to 0.75x to get that experience.

"You already don't read so good"
, dude you're really giving yourself away there.

Lidl claims to be a "normal person", that's why he listens to MATI and frequents KF:

This is so true. Weebs and especially vtuber simps are so utterly fucking obnoxious. There are so many people who ask Josh to talk about their favorite lolcows that maybe Josh has never talked about before cause he doesn't read every thread, they politely suggest it and then Josh talks about it and it makes for a funny segment usually. However vtuber simps are extremely obnoxious about it, going so far as to send fake superchats to Pippa from Null, sending Null superchats they can clip to send to Pippa and trying to force some sort of acknowledgement or connection between the two that Null is clearly uncomfortable with. Then if Null does acknowledge them cause they literally paid him to they gloat and boast about it for days "OMG I KNEW JOSH LOVED ANIME AND THE RABBIT! JOSH WILL MARRY PIPPA! MY E-FATHER AND MY MOMMYGF OTP!!!" it's mental illness.

It's the same people who suggest anime to watch every time the topic is brought up (usually by Null making fun of anime and saying it sucks). They just are not satisfied with someone saying "no thank you, I'm not interested in this topic" they are like a literal cult trying to convert everyone around them. It reminds me a lot about how when you read 4chan, every second post will include a picture of a scantily dressed anime girl (the posters waifu) even if the discussion is totally and completely unrelated. These people are obsessed to a level where they can not consume a single thing without also injecting their waifu weeb shit into it somehow. They don't even realize how obnoxious it is to normal people either.

"It reminds me a lot about how when you read 4chan", of course he read 4chan. Lidl made a KF account in 2019 which he didn't use it for 4 years. What was he doing during that time? Reading 4chan. Still closeted though, maybe KF will finally pull him out.

Claims that 4chan is full of fedz manipulating incels into shooting up schools, but Lidl still reads it though:

It makes no sense for Tate to be killed by the feds because he is selling exactly the narrative that the feds themselves are also pushing on 4chan. They want more white incel mass shooters who hate women and his dumb pickup artist videos are doing exactly that. Taken broken men with father issues and making them hate women because "WOMEN ARE DOGS YAH! You will never find a woman because they only go for RICH CHADS! Pay me money so I can teach you how to become a rich chad like me!". If the feds had any interest in stopping this narrative then they would have shut down 4chan ages ago.

"They want more white incel mass shooters who hate women", says the closeted homosexual gaycel who refers to literally every other woman that's brought up in the MATI thread a "whore". Anyways, if himself Lild ever goes postal for some reason and shoots up a whore house full of whores with strap-ons "fake penises", you know it was the fedz on 4chan who drove him do it.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
How Lidl drip has been manipulating Null is a huge mystery to me but I guess Null is that much of a simp. He must have given Null "convincing" evidence that he's actually a woman and Null fell for it.
I am not familiar with Spooky Bones or the other account that y'all claim is Lidl. I do think there's something very "off" about the way Lidl copies stereotypical MATI/KF talking points. I don't know why or how but it just doesn't sound genuine enough for me. When you join an existing thread on KF, you gradually adopt phrases and terms that the regulars are using, but Lidl came into the MATI thread already knowing the lingo, with a post about a troon, which he knew would instantly lead to his acceptance. This familiarity with the lingo could be due to Lidl's admission that he spent time on 4chan with the fedz... or? At first I thought it was was "young stan behaviour", the way young fans try to sound like their idol, then I considered whether it was autistic mirroring, which the more social autists will do to fit into social situations by copying those around them, which they will sometimes manage to do only awkwardly.

But if this theory of yours, about these 3 accounts all posting material that eventually led to some kind of inciting moment on KF... do you think this might be yet another infiltrator who's deliberately trying to stir shit up, like another "Christorian X"?

JewNiggerCock

Remarkable Onion

Nah, fam. Most of Kiwifarms jannies can sniff out Spooky Bones socks in a minute. No fucking way Josh would allow that fucking autism touch his site again after the shit he pulled on Janke subforum.

TheAnimeRetard

Registered
Nah, fam. Most of Kiwifarms jannies can sniff out Spooky Bones socks in a minute. No fucking way Josh would allow that fucking autism touch his site again after the shit he pulled on Janke subforum.
You would think but Null is retarded enough to believe Lidl drip is a real woman so I think you're underestimating how retarded he can be sometimes despite being very knowledgeable about other things.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Registered
You'd be surprised how dense the jannies can be, considering a majority of the people they say are persona non grata run alts without worry. Sometimes multiple alts, too.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
So Lidl claims that he's Belgian. I wanna highlight this post of his from the MATI thread:

Null shitting on that poor Bosnian and going on crazy rants about what a shithole Bosnia is every time he donates his hard earned bosnibucks to him is very rood. Probably hurting his feelings dood. :(

Instead of "dude" and "rude", he typed the words "dood" (dead) and "rood" (red) in Flamish. Could it be that Lidl was typing this on a smartphone set to Flamish with auto-correction, and didn't go back to edit the wrongfully auto-corrected words once his comment was posted?

How much are you willing to bet that Lidl has his very own 1970s gay porn stash just like Lil' Knickers?

Sadly very common for men to troon out right after having a baby. Null did a whole gumroad video about it called Womb Envy.

Porn addiction can do this to any man from any walk of life. It doesn't just happen to incels. Stop watching porn now bros.

Lidl soon to join Null's elite Dota2 gaming crew with Vincent and the Russians:

Null dropping another nuke on the animes by saying you can't be a conservative who believes in traditional values and also like degenerate Japanese porno cartoons. Absolutely fucking based. YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US WEEBS!

Lidl, who claims to be an expert on all things gay and all dick things, learns about BBC for the first time:

I didn't know dicklets coping had such a long and rich history. The more you learn!

Lidl is such an easily triggered tradthot-LARPing snowflake, he can't bring himself to watch Coonskin:

It's so painfully obvious from his posts that he's a sexless gaycel who doesn't know anything at all about sex and is going on KF to learn while at the same time disavowing that's what he's doing.

Speaking from personal experience here? (not with a woman of course, with a man, there's no woman crazy enough to become his "beard' and help Lidl repress the gay inside himself)

No it's because she seems obtainable. "Wow she is mentally ill and socially incompetend just like me! She might give me a chance!" Guess what? Still out of your league. Also she fucked Sam Hyde to get on this show, we are all aware of this right?

Is this Lidl admitting that he was molested as a kid? Lidl literally claims here that "most men would be considered gay" due to EPI as kids, which is great news to him I guess:

Pretty sure to become a zombie (aka gay) in this metaphor means you get molested as a kid. I think if we consider every dude who has ever watched femboy/catboy/trap/futa stuff in their youth or adulthood a homosexual then most men would be considered homosexuals. Men are very easily influenced by pornography which is why groomers use it to groom kids. Saying that once you actually take that into the real world and start fucking men you probably are too far gone and can't turn back anymore is probably true.

This is Lidl talking about himself again: "But you want to deliberately misunderstand and misrepresent things, probably hitting a bit close to home?"

The kid Pyrocynical groomed was already gay and molested before he met Pyrocynical, so no. That was not being bit. The point Null was making was that he was beyond saving already. But you want to deliberately misunderstand and misrepresent things, probably hitting a bit close to home?

I don't even agree with saying you shouldn't feel bad for gay kids who get molested, but it's true that they are like zombies who grow up to infect others with their virus by molesting kids themselves.

"it's true that they [gay men] are like zombies who grow up to infect others with their virus by molesting kids themselves.", so Lidl by his own logic is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode out of the closet and inevitably go on to molest kids, because all gay men are pedos according to Lidl, "most men are homosexuals due to EPI" according to his previous post, and since Lidl is a closeted gay man himself, he's inevitably gonna take it there when he comes out.

I am starting to suspect that the real reason Lidl started the "Man Hate" thread on KF is because he's using that thread to convince his own closeted self to stay away from men. Every day, Lidl goes into that thread and reads about awful, horrible, misbehaving, smelly men, and that serves as an incentive for him to keep repressing his gay urges.

But the mere sound of a closeted BDSM slave master like Null is something Lidl just can't resist. Lidl will allow just a little bit of gayness into his closeted life, in the form of Null's MATI podcasts. That way Lidl can enjoy Null's manly dominance from a safe distance, without the risk of coming out and going on to rape kids like a real gay would.

To summarize, this is Lidl's sexology:

1) most men are exposed to porn as kids due to EPI
2) these men are "infected" with homosexuality as kids by older groomers
3) all homosexuals are pedophiles who will go on to rape kids and infect them with their gayness
4) Lidl, who is a closeted gaycel idolizing Null as his ideal BDSM slave master, is a ticking time bomb who will eventually and inevitably rape kids when he finally explodes out of the closet
5) the best way to repress your gay urges is to start a thread called "Man Hate" and have female misandrists post there about how terrible men are. Reading all these misandric posts on a daily basis will definitely make you repress the gay manlove inside of you.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
To summarize, this is Lidl's sexology:

1) most men are exposed to porn as kids due to EPI
2) these men are "infected" with homosexuality as kids by older groomers
3) all homosexuals are pedophiles who will go on to rape kids and infect them with their gayness
4) Lidl, who is a closeted gaycel idolizing Null as his ideal BDSM slave master, is a ticking time bomb who will eventually and inevitably rape kids when he finally explodes out of the closet
5) the best way to repress your gay urges is to start a thread called "Man Hate" and have female misandrists post there about how terrible men are. Reading all these misandric posts on a daily basis will definitely make you repress the gay manlove inside of you.
You know the more I think about these types of people the more it really hits me how much of an extreme world we live in.
Does the phrase in moderation even exist to these people? It's somewhat ironic as well because every time I see someone repressed come out: They're the gayest of them all, it's like they had a build-up of the gay.

We shall all be in fear of notNull's grand awakening if he ever manages to leave Narnia.

If being molested makes you gay what does that say about Null's sexual inclinations as a teen?
As the ladies say: He was just bi-curious.
As the men say: Prison-gay.

So, fucking gay.