Random Pics & Gifs

FdXf8h6XoAEdsiD.jpeg

FdC1D1pXwAYfVaY.jpeg

Hitler.jpeg

Play.jpg

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion

OnlyGemsDoe

Baby Onion
Fucking hell I did not laugh at a single one of these. You are all terminally unfunny cunts with zero sense of humour, fucking kill yourselves.

Here have a bunch of random shit off me, seeing as the bar is so low. These are all picked at random but it has to be better than the shit already here. View attachment 22834View attachment 22835View attachment 22836View attachment 22837View attachment 22839View attachment 22840View attachment 22842View attachment 22844View attachment 22845View attachment 22846View attachment 22848View attachment 22849View attachment 22852
i know it was on purpose to elicit reply i e bait style but what you posted is bituminous vantablack coal and i am genuinely surprised you manage to find this horrible coal